D8AA sweep of R4AA

jimbo44

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notre Dame girls will be very strong next year. Only losing one starter. 2 Frosh on that team will be big time players. In 2 years, they have gone from winning 8 games to almost 20. First ever shot at district title this year, and highest seed ever in region. They are inexperienced, yes, but one or two more years and 8AA will not have a sweep again.

Notre Dame girls will be very strong next year. Only losing one starter. 2 Frosh on that team will be big time players. In 2 years, they have gone from winning 8 games to almost 20. First ever shot at district title this year, and highest seed ever in region. They are inexperienced, yes, but one or two more years and 8AA will not have a sweep again.

LoL, heard that before. 8aa just reloads. Placing your hopes on a couple of frosh, 8aa teams have good frosh that really only played in JV games. I watched several of these games & they could have given your district a run for their money. Two of the 4 elementary schools that LA has as feeder programs are state champions this year with great fundamental coaching.

Settle down there my friend, I didn't say we were going to come in a blow 8AA away, I said in a couple of years there would not be an 8AA sweep again. Every team in 7AA is young, and ND has the best group of upcoming girls. Give the coach lots of credit. Never had a winning season until this year. First two years at ND, he's been coach of the year for 7AA both years. They gave York all they could handle last week. For most of the girls, playing in their first regional game, against a very talented York team, they got over the nerves quickly, and held their own until about 3 mins. left in the game when it got away from them.

They will be back.

Settle down there my friend, I didn't say we were going to come in a blow 8AA away, I said in a couple of years there would not be an 8AA sweep again. Every team in 7AA is young, and ND has the best group of upcoming girls. Give the coach lots of credit. Never had a winning season until this year. First two years at ND, he's been coach of the year for 7AA both years. They gave York all they could handle last week. For most of the girls, playing in their first regional game, against a very talented York team, they got over the nerves quickly, and held their own until about 3 mins. left in the game when it got away from them.

They will be back.

Could be...but the problem is York was probably the #5 team in the district. If Macon was already in...they would would have been no better than #6.

H

Could be...but the problem is York was probably the #5 team in the district. If Macon was already in...they would would have been no better than #6.

I think Macon would have finished higher than 6th, I would place them #3 if they would have been in 8AA