crange vs clay co

TheRange

I agree I have seen a lot of butt kickings that h2o took in the 90s by picket..clay...etc in the regions when it was at h20 every yr and not 1 person complained......but this comes with winning so congrats to h20... enjoy the ride..........jc boys played as hard as any team I have seen in a while..h20 beat them worse earlier in the yr..

Evidently you were not listening to the fans from district 7A because I don't know anyone that has ever wanted to drive that distance. Keep in mind we are not complaining about the teams or the kind people of Watertown because we are not. It wasn't as big when Watertown wasn't as good I agree but when they become good like they have its a huge advantage as witnessed last night. Watertown won the game fair and square and earned the right to move on. Congrats to them and coach Bradshaw.

Edited by devilfanatic

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I'm complaining about somewhat like devilfanatic is it does become an advantage when the team is relevant. I've said a million times I dont care where its at the better team will win, but that small advantage of them playing in their home gym, they gym they know better than any team is a bigger advantage than we give credit for. My biggest complaint is when 7A hosts the region No one has an advantage because it is basically played at a neutral site. Clarkrange I know plays in Livingston one time throughout the year, thats not much. The same argment would be said from everyone if JCounty was hosting region and playing in the ship. But ours is on a neutral site. Anyways its gonna be fun game thursday night. I wish your guys the best of luck regardless of the outcome in the sectionals and state (if that's made). Looks like it is Grace babtist and boyd buchanon in the other region that we will be playing.

No one cries about this in Football and every game in the football play offs has a team with the home field advantage. If you dont like it then start hosting in one of your gyms when it is your districts turn to host.

And there are no field goals in golf. One sports rules do not have anything to do with another totally different sport.