Cheatham hosting East Literature

cheathamcubs13

Schedule wise it is about even...

East has routinely played better competitition throughout the year, but I would say when comparing the top five teams each team has played CCCHS has the edge... 11AA is a step or two down from 10AA, but there is no comparision when both teams make it to region as 12AA definitely superior to 9AA...

Did CC see any real competition in H2O town? I knows scores aren't always indicative of the game...I also know that they beat DeKalb in a close game last season and both teams are essentially the same as last year. Or at least they were before DC caught the injury bug.

well this is my take on it watertown caught cc on a night they could not miss an h20 was off.cc would beat watertown 10 out of 10 times but not by 50 i dont think

Not trying to sound arrogant but I figured CC was hoping to see DC in the tourney again just because we are another AA team...I sure would have liked to see us two play!

I can just hope that we both win Monday and draw each other in the tourney. Good luck against East.

Cheatham County, played a bloated middle school schedule. They will lose against East Literature.

Spring Hill (21-7)

Giles County (26-4)

Waverly (23-7)

Creek Wood (15-11)

Camden (19-10)

Cascade (18-8)

Watertown (29-3)

Franklin (15-13)

Ravenwood (17-14)

Kenwood (23-7)

Horn Lake, MS (19-7)

East Nashville (26-7)

That doesn't even include other teams they played that went to region. Summit, Harpeth, Sycamore, White House, and Rossview.

Yes sir! That's a middle school schedule if I have ever seen one. Good call buddy!

Edited by howdoitknow2