Camden (19-10)

Cascade (18-8)

Watertown (29-3)

Franklin (15-13)

Ravenwood (17-14)

Kenwood (23-7)

Horn Lake, MS (19-7)

East Nashville (26-7)

That doesn't even include other teams they played that went to region. Summit, Harpeth, Sycamore, White House, and Rossview.

Yes sir! That's a middle school schedule if I have ever seen one. Good call buddy!

That schedule is absolutely hillarious. You might have won 5-6 games in West Tn. talk to me after the game Monday. Don't run and hide.

That schedule is absolutely hillarious. You might have won 5-6 games in West Tn. talk to me after the game Monday. Don't run and hide.

You're the one who better not run and hide. Also, your team lost to both Lexington and Lake County this year. Those teams aren't exactly powerhouses.

JC-M, McNairy, Chester = GARBAGE

Lake Co. was 11-19 with the wins and 7-23 with the forfeits factored in the record. 1 of those 4 forfeits was to Liberty Tech.

I'll be here waiting for you. I just hope Liberty beats Mitchell and the Cubs draw them for the quarter finals.

You're the one who better not run and hide. Also, your team lost to both Lexington and Lake County this year. Those teams aren't exactly powerhouses.

JC-M, McNairy, Chester = GARBAGE

Lake Co. was 11-19 with the wins and 7-23 with the forfeits factored in the record. 1 of those 4 forfeits was to Liberty Tech.

I'll be here waiting for you. I just hope Liberty beats Mitchell and the Cubs draw them for the quarter finals.

Liberty is consistently good.......The school has existed 10 years, 3 state titles one runner up and a total of 5 state tournament appearances. Everyone one has a bad game. Just a few years ago....your district was our region and all the teams in our district swept that region. One Question for you, Where is JCM, Mcnairy, Lexington, and Cheatham usually this time of year.......I'll answer that for you, at home. Where is Liberty, even when there down....I will let you answer that. Congratulations on your sub state, that's a pretty big event for you, considering it doesn't happen very often. After Monday, The Cubs will not draw Liberty in the quarter finals, because they will do what Cubs do this time of year, go back into hibernation. Edited by nebuntyn

Liberty is consistently good.......The school has existed 10 years, 3 state titles one runner up and a total of 5 state tournament appearances. Everyone one has a bad game. Just a few years ago....your district was our region and all the teams in our district swept that region. One Question for you, Where is JCM, Mcnairy, Lexington, and Cheatham usually this time of year.......I'll answer that for you, at home. Where is Liberty, even when there down....I will let you answer that. Congratulations on your sub state, that's a pretty big event for you, considering it doesn't happen very often. After Monday, The Cubs will not draw Liberty in the quarter finals, because they will do what Cubs do this time of year, go back into hibernation.

I am not talking past seasons I am talking this season! Go Cubs!

ok i have seen east play alot and looked at cc's schedule and I would say it would be pretty even, but down the stretch lately other than against maplewood, East had been not playing too well, yes they made it this far, but other than CPA, the region was not hard for them. i say east loses by 8

Good luck tonight Cheatham! These boys are not only athletic but they have alot of heart and love for the game along with great coaches who push them to their full potential. Thats what wins games. And their schedule was far from "a bloated middle school schedule" !!! But thats ok keep talking it just drives them even more! I am so proud of them all! Lets win tonight Cubs!! Go Billy #50!!!!

LOL... You need to get out more often nebuntyn... 5-6 games... I believe your living in the past... CCCHS will win tonight, but Liberty Tech simply will not... Good luck heading to Memphis to try and win a game in substate against Mitchell...

Mitchell has superior athletes in comparision to Liberty, but as opposed to JSS, their coaching is decent as well...