Examiner.com Class 2A Spring

reaction

Makes TC's schedule that more impressive...#1 ranked 1a team(Gville), 2 top 10 2a teams(GP,Loretto), a defending 2 time 2a champ(uFCa), and i'd bet Dekalb might be ranked in the early 4A polls, then Gallatin will definitely be a challenge. We will be ready for playoffs if we survive.

Who's Cozby playing this year Doyle?

Trousdale will be lucky to have a 500 record this year. They are no good to start with this season, couple that with a tough schedule and that could spell trouble for the sweat bees. I think Goodpasture will take advantage of the weak schedule in district play and get lots of experience for the Bteamers. They could make a deep run in the playoffs in the easier division without Alcoa, or CAK or CPA.

Trousdale will be lucky to have a 500 record this year. They are no good to start with this season, couple that with a tough schedule and that could spell trouble for the sweat bees. I think Goodpasture will take advantage of the weak schedule in district play and get lots of experience for the Bteamers. They could make a deep run in the playoffs in the easier division without Alcoa, or CAK or CPA.

Your drunk...sober up!!

I dont drink anything other than sweet tea and ice water...homemade apple pie moonshine. You know I'm right, you just dont want to except reality.

You are correct, i accept reality...reality is TC started mostly 9th and 10th graders last year...these next two years will be better..we WILL be a force in 2A...Bookit Booker!!

• 2 months later...

Makes TC's schedule that more impressive...#1 ranked 1a team(Gville), 2 top 10 2a teams(GP,Loretto), a defending 2 time 2a champ(uFCa), and i'd bet Dekalb might be ranked in the early 4A polls, then Gallatin will definitely be a challenge. We will be ready for playoffs if we survive.

Who's Cozby playing this year Doyle?

Gordonsville being #1 in 1A is a joke.