Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

Last year, the one thing that kept us from beating Clay Co. was alot of missed layups due to nerves. I thought we were ever bit as good as the state champ. We're actually a little better in the post this year and our guard play has caught up to last year.

Clay Co was playing their best ball of the year that week too. Jackson Co beat them by 31 @Clay Co the first time we played them last year. They were just not going to be denied last year. Hate that it was JC they had to beat to do it.

Edited by bob77

Just something to think about. The same group that Collinwood has this year are the ones who won the state championship in jr high. I know that was 4 years ago and there are different teams in high school. I think all but maybe 1 player from that jr high team is there this year. Just thought I'd throw this info in and I have to pull for the girls in GREEN!

I'm hoping for a JC-UC championship matchup.Go Lady Twisters.Hopefully yall will represent District 14A well.Should be some great games.

Hey Big are you going to be at the games today? If so look me up I will be wearing a white shirt with a blue JC vest over it. Marine Corps hair cut. Can't miss this pretty face! lol I will be there at the games tomorrow as well so hopefully we can meet and talk some shop.

Hey Big are you going to be at the games today? If so look me up I will be wearing a white shirt with a blue JC vest over it. Marine Corps hair cut. Can't miss this pretty face! lol I will be there at the games tomorrow as well so hopefully we can meet and talk some shop.

If UC wins and makes the championship,may try to come.Will be at the Boys next week for sure hopefully.

Do you middle and west Tennessee folk have as much trouble with trolls as we do? I admire you all for keeping it about basketball. Some of the drama up here is downright embarrassing knowing people across the state are reading

People are people wherever they are located KING,and I personaly have learned who's posts to have confidence in ,and those to take with a grain of salt.I understand your perspective,so here's mine ...our teams have great support down here for the most part,fans from most schools we play have good crowds,and we (Scotts hill) will pack your gym anywhere we play...it is somewhat embarassing to me however that the middle and east threads on here rack up the pages while any 15A thread usually depends on fans (or trolls) from other district's to keep us on the front page for more than a day or two.Makes it look like to the rest of the state that nobody cares,you know the old saying "bad press is better than no press".I consider your comments to be on the level,and the support for your team shows in your words.Don't worry about the drama queens,they just keep it interesting.

.our teams have great support down here for the most part,fans from most schools we play have good crowds,and we (Scotts hill) will pack your gym anywhere we play...it is somewhat embarassing to me however that the middle and east threads on here rack up the pages while any 15A thread usually depends on fans (or trolls) from other district's to keep us on the front page for more than a day or two.Makes it look like to the rest of the state that nobody cares,you know the old saying "bad press is better than no press".

I agree, Trader. Not one word on here about Madison today. Being from 15A also (TCA), think if they put 4 quarters together, they are going to be a tough out. Have seen them play 4 or 5 times this year and have a tendency to sit out a quarter - if they do that, they will be out after today----having said that, they have the tools to make a run. I picked them to win Region before it started and they did. (Enjoyed seeing your girls play this year)