Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

The big girl....who is just big and not that good will know tomorrow how if feels to get knocked around. I sure hope the refs let them play. All of you people on here crying about the refs....go get some tissue and get ready for round three. Union City should have beat this team by 25 to 30 points. Clarkrange couldn't beat our top four teams in our district. They better have several tanks of oxygen for BIG MAMA tomorrow because she is gonna need it. Union City by 8 with free throws down the line. "If you can't stop it, just watch it baby". See yall at the Boro on Saturday.

Does Jackson have any other big girls other thanHensley.If not,think Union city will be able to put Bynum on her,Hudson,Skinner etc,And UC will be able to keep a fresh or a couple big girls on the floor the whole gameAnd I dont know what Hudson has done thus far,but she has good size and very quick at getting tp the basket.And she will take it right at Hensley.And remember.When that happens,Hensley may block some shots like the size of Lake Co's players.She may even block some of UC's shots.But Hudson will keep taking it inside so a chance to get some fouls called.An official will be more inclined to call a foul when a team also has some height that looks to be more even.I think Hensley will be in foul trouble tomorrow or if she holds back,Union City will get a lot of layups.We'll see.Union City's bigs are pretty physical and quick.And they do have a couple shooters.

Edited by mrbigster

The big girl....who is just big and not that good will know tomorrow how if feels to get knocked around. I sure hope the refs let them play. All of you people on here crying about the refs....go get some tissue and get ready for round three. Union City should have beat this team by 25 to 30 points. Clarkrange couldn't beat our top four teams in our district. They better have several tanks of oxygen for BIG MAMA tomorrow because she is gonna need it. Union City by 8 with free throws down the line. "If you can't stop it, just watch it baby". See yall at the Boro on Saturday.

You misspelled "Mama". It is actually "Momma". You just called her "Mam-ah" Spelling must not be big in the UC. It is surpising that even though this big girl is "No Good" according to you, UC is still only going to win by 8 from free throws? Doesnt sound like much confidence against a team with only a big kid inside. I hope they have fans with more confidence than that! Also, you must not have a daughter/sister/mother because calling a HIGH SCHOOL GIRL "Big MAMA" is just the nicest thing you can do. You sir ruin sports. I'm going to go cry into my tissue now because I am sure your reply will have something witty to say with me being a crybaby, whiner, or something like that. Quite creative on your part. Enjoy the loss.

Edited by owl25

The big girl from JC won't let UC do much inside. I'm going with JC by ten

Well King.This game could probably go either way.But I'd remember that Union city just beat a team that many had playing Jackson co for the title by 18 points.And a team that had beaten Jackson co once and only lost by 6 points and 10 points.Union City beat them on a neutral court.Just imagine if the game was at UC..Lake Co and South Fulton played Union City closer than that.

Does Jackson have any other big girls other thanHensley.If not,think Union city will be able to put Bynum on her,Hudson,Skinner etc,And UC will be able to keep a fresh or a couple big girls on the floor the whole gameAnd I dont know what Hudson has done thus far,but she has good size and very quick at getting tp the basket.And she will take it right at Hensley.And remember.When that happens,Hensley may block some shots like the size of Lake Co's players.She may even block some of UC's shots.But Hudson will keep taking it inside so a chance to get some fouls called.An official will be more inclined to call a foul when a team also has some height that looks to be more even.I think Hensley will be in foul trouble tomorrow or if she holds back,Union City will get a lot of layups.We'll see.Union City's bigs are pretty physical and quick.And they do have a couple shooters.

Hensley really frustrated UC last year, holding them to 4 first half points. It looks like UC has improved offensivly, it should be a good game. It will for sure not be the first time someone has tried to get Makenzie in foul trouble. Let us not forget JC has Miss Basketball finalist Jaycee Coe also.

UCGRAD, owl25 said it good. I have no response to such hateful words.

Well King.This game could probably go either way.But I'd remember that Union city just beat a team that many had playing Jackson co for the title by 18 points.And a team that had beaten Jackson co once and only lost by 6 points and 10 points.Union City beat them on a neutral court.Just imagine if the game was at UC..Lake Co and South Fulton played Union City closer than that.

Your leaving out the time JC beat them by 32, just sayin.

Hensley really frustrated UC last year, holding them to 4 first half points. It looks like UC has improved offensivly, it should be a good game. It will for sure not be the first time someone has tried to get Makenzie in foul trouble. Let us not forget JC has Miss Basketball finalist Jaycee Coe also.

UCGRAD, owl25 said it good. I have no response to such hateful words.

I realize JC has Coe .But Union City does have good size.And a lot of them.May not look as quick at the boro but if you watch them in a small gym or maybe on the floor with them,they are pretty quick for big girls.Raven fair is like a deer.I look for Reedy to guard Coe.Maybe some zone with Fair out top and Reedy or Hudson on the sides to come out on coe if she is on the wing.Still can have Bunum and Skinner down low if they choose to go with a bigger lineup.Union cit can match up with any Single a team.Can go with the two small guardswith Reedy,Hudson and Bynum or take the small guard out and go with Fair,Reedy,Hudson,Bynum and either Neetles,Skinner etc.

I realize JC has Coe .But Union City does have good size.And a lot of them.May not look as quick at the boro but if you watch them in a small gym or maybe on the floor with them,they are pretty quick for big girls.Raven fair is like a deer.I look for Reedy to guard Coe.Maybe some zone with Fair out top and Reedy or Hudson on the sides to come out on coe if she is on the wing.Still can have Bunum and Skinner down low if they choose to go with a bigger lineup.Union cit can match up with any Single a team.Can go with the two small guardswith Reedy,Hudson and Bynum or take the small guard out and go with Fair,Reedy,Hudson,Bynum and either Neetles,Skinner etc.

I agree, they are good. Not very often you can say for sure, the best two teams will battle it out for the title.

JC would have to be the favorite in the AA finals . (2-0) against Macon Co and CPA. :)