Grace Christian v. Richland

If the Rams play tough defense, they will have a good shot at the win regardless of their shooting percentage. There has been games this year when they came out and played tough defense and shut their opponents down. There have also been games that defense wasn't a priority and we barely won games that should have been blowouts and also won games that we were underdogs.

My opinion is that if the Rams come out with a mindset to shut Richland down with a stiff defense, it will be a good night for GCA. Play tough defense and move on.

If the Rams play tough defense, they will have a good shot at the win regardless of their shooting percentage. There has been games this year when they came out and played tough defense and shut their opponents down. There have also been games that defense wasn't a priority and we barely won games that should have been blowouts and also won games that we were underdogs.

My opinion is that if the Rams come out with a mindset to shut Richland down with a stiff defense, it will be a good night for GCA. Play tough defense and move on.

I haven't seen GCA play but that does not matter. I think that Richland will take this game by 10. Close game but Richland will push it to 10 late by hitting their free throws. Richland likes the three ball as well and if Cody Jordon (no relation to Mike) gets a hot streak going like he did against Wayne County, then GCA will get beat by more. Good Luck Richland from Region 6 (D12).

I haven't seen GCA play but that does not matter. I think that Richland will take this game by 10. Close game but Richland will push it to 10 late by hitting their free throws. Richland likes the three ball as well and if Cody Jordon (no relation to Mike) gets a hot streak going like he did against Wayne County, then GCA will get beat by more. Good Luck Richland from Region 6 (D12).

Richland might win this game, but Wayne County is at home. So you are right, it doesn't matter if you've seen GCA play.

Halftime

Richland 30

GCA 20

Richland might win this game, but Wayne County is at home. So you are right, it doesn't matter if you've seen GCA play.

Halftime

Richland 30

GCA 20

From the sound of things you'll be home real soon, so don't get your panties in a wad over a well thought out game prediction.

From the sound of things you'll be home real soon, so don't get your panties in a wad over a well thought out game prediction.

After watching these two teams I believe that both would finish at the bottom of district 14a and would not make it to the regionals. I also don't think either would get out of District 15a. Amazed that these two teams are in Murfreesboro. Will be shocked if Lake County doesn't get to finals. Both of these teams could be having a really bad night and prove me wrong but tonight they don't look real good.