Brentwood Academy Boys job/vacancy

LAhoopster

Literally anyone would be better than what they had. No to the Ensworth guy. Need to think bigger than a local girls coach. If that was the case, they would be better giving the job to the BA girls coach, who is the best at what she does. Problem is I don't think anybody at BA in the hiring process knows how to spell basketball.

BA should knock the dust off and hire Carlton Flatt as the bkb coach....in the privates, it's all about recruiting, and Flatt was the best at it back in the day...his starting line-ups in football covered several differant states...

Hubie Smith is the girls coach at Ensworth. I have heard that he is in the running for this job.

You sir, win the prize. Hubie announced today that he is leaving Ensworth to accept the boys coaching position at BA. Congrats to BA - you got a good one. I look forward to BA/Ensworth games in the future!

Just curious how many state titles George Pitts would've had if he never left for King College. He's the best basketball coach in the state any level.

This is a stretch in my opinion, he had tremendous talent at both science hill and Brentwood academy, but this hire at ba will turn out to be a great hire because he is the best coach in the state.