Joe Young steps down at McMinn Central

bballer1

Maybe the money isn't the only thing that is important to her. Also, if the rumor is true and Coach Morgan does step down in a couple of years, why not learn from a Hall of Fame coach with the opportunity to take over a powerhouse program at your alma mater in a few years.

If she is going to learn from the Hall of Fame coach then she will join Tennessee Wesleyan's staff where Joe Young will be. Note of clarification: Being considered a powerhouse constitutes winning more than one gold ball.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she is going to learn from the Hall of Fame coach then she will join Tennessee Wesleyan's staff where Joe Young will be. Note of clarification: Being considered a powerhouse constitutes winning more than one gold ball.

I wish I was as smart as you are! Congrats on your achievements! Edited by bballer1

I wish I was as smart as you are! Congrats on your achievements!

Your obviously pretty close to the program since you know so much about it. But you hate it so bad. Are you a dis-gruntled parent or what. Lol. I never took anything away from Joe Young because I know how important he was to the program. He is a great coach who will be a success wherever he goes. One gold ball is one gold ball. More than most programs have. But to take anything away from the success of Johnny Morgan in the past thirty-five years is ignorant. Hope I didn't spell anything wrong in this post! And yes I would say that most people view Central as a powerhouse in AA. Edited by bballer1

Your obviously pretty close to the program since you know so much about it. But you hate it so bad. Are you a dis-gruntled parent or what. Lol. I never took anything away from Joe Young because I know how important he was to the program. He is a great coach who will be a success wherever he goes. One gold ball is one gold ball. More than most programs have. But to take anything away from the success of Johnny Morgan in the past thirty-five years is ignorant. Hope I didn't spell anything wrong in this post! And yes I would say that most people view Central as a powerhouse in AA.

Where do come up with the idea I hate the program? Just because I don't agree with you? Come on bballer1, you can do better than that. I don't even hate Johnny Morgan. Just because I've pointed out facts doesn't make me a hater.

Joe Young WAS the program as I pointed out to you before. Johnny was only a good coach before Joe got there to teach him. The program's state tournament appearances started AFTER Joe arrived. Their winning increased by about 25% AFTER Joe arrived. That's not a coincidence, and to not give full credit to Joe Young for the success of the program and the gold ball is ignorant. Everyone knows that.

ps: I wasn't going to say anything, but you need to work on your spelling, grammar and fragmented sentences.

Where do come up with the idea I hate the program? Just because I don't agree with you? Come on bballer1, you can do better than that. I don't even hate Johnny Morgan. Just because I've pointed out facts doesn't make me a hater.

Joe Young WAS the program as I pointed out to you before. Johnny was only a good coach before Joe got there to teach him. The program's state tournament appearances started AFTER Joe arrived. Their winning increased by about 25% AFTER Joe arrived. That's not a coincidence, and to not give full credit to Joe Young for the success of the program and the gold ball is ignorant. Everyone knows that.

ps: I wasn't going to say anything, but you need to work on your spelling, grammar and fragmented sentences.

P.S.S. Do you even know what a fragmented sentence is? Doubtful. Why would someone give full credit to a coach for winning a gold ball? I guess the girls that actually played the game had nothing to do with the win. And whether or not you hate the program or not makes no difference to me. Trust me, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. But I don't think I have ever heard anything positive about this program in any of your posts. Everybody hates a WINNER. Oh, and don't forget to check for any misspelling issues or grammatical errors in my post before you reply.

P.S.S. Do you even know what a fragmented sentence is? Doubtful. Why would someone give full credit to a coach for winning a gold ball? I guess the girls that actually played the game had nothing to do with the win. And whether or not you hate the program or not makes no difference to me. Trust me, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. But I don't think I have ever heard anything positive about this program in any of your posts. Everybody hates a WINNER. Oh, and don't forget to check for any misspelling issues or grammatical errors in my post before you reply.

But it does make a difference to you or you wouldn't keep responding. Bless your heart, I'm into your head and have taken you to school a few times so you're struggling to reply with something valid.

The positives of the program were the years Joe Young was there coaching. Plenty of talent supplied by McMinn Fire to win several gold balls if Johnny had only left the game coaching to Joe in Murfreesboro. Sad that "The Legend" (insert sarcasm here) never understood that the program wasn't about him.

Since you're getting thin-skinned about your misspellings and grammar abuse I'm going to ease up on you about that. I'm just thankful that you're not a teacher!

One of my friends on here thinks you're Johnny himself. From your continual praise about him I can see why they believe that.

But it does make a difference to you or you wouldn't keep responding. Bless your heart, I'm into your head and have taken you to school a few times so you're struggling to reply with something valid.

The positives of the program were the years Joe Young was there coaching. Plenty of talent supplied by McMinn Fire to win several gold balls if Johnny had only left the game coaching to Joe in Murfreesboro. Sad that "The Legend" (insert sarcasm here) never understood that the program wasn't about him.

Since you're getting thin-skinned about your misspellings and grammar abuse I'm going to ease up on you about that. I'm just thankful that you're not a teacher!

One of my friends on here thinks you're Johnny himself. From your continual praise about him I can see why they believe that.

Into my head. LMAO. You give yourself way too much credit Carbo. But at least you finally made a valid point. McMinn Fire was started at about the same time that Joe Young came on board. Both were a big reason for the program getting stronger. And compared to you, Johnny Morgan is a legend. Pardon the sarcasm, but do you really have friends on here.

Does anyone know if Coach Johnson was offered the position and whether she accepted it? In addition to her, another name has surfaced - Kylie Lambert. Both were great former players for Central.

Sources close to the program have introduced a new name to the mix. Coach Carbo. He seems to know everything there is to know about Central basketball and Chameleons.

Into my head. LMAO. You give yourself way too much credit Carbo. But at least you finally made a valid point. McMinn Fire was started at about the same time that Joe Young came on board. Both were a big reason for the program getting stronger. And compared to you, Johnny Morgan is a legend. Pardon the sarcasm, but do you really have friends on here.

I don't give myself credit, I just don't give you any. How much rent do I owe you for permanent occupancy in your cranium? :rolleyes:

I do have one friend who knows who you are, GM. I must take back what I said about it being a good thing that you're not a teacher. You're really about to graduate from Wesleyan to be a teacher, and yet you can't even structure a meaningful sentence without molesting basic English taught in elementary school? If it weren't so sad this would be funny.

I talked to coach Morgan about assisting him, but he said I was too honest and had already blown his cover. He said he preferred someone like you who would bow down to him and continue kissing his backside as you praised him as being "The Legend".

Loo

I don't give myself credit, I just don't give you any. How much rent do I owe you for permanent occupancy in your cranium? :rolleyes:

I do have one friend who knows who you are, GM. I must take back what I said about it being a good thing that you're not a teacher. You're really about to graduate from Wesleyan to be a teacher, and yet you can't even structure a meaningful sentence without molesting basic English taught in elementary school? If it weren't so sad this would be funny.

I talked to coach Morgan about assisting him, but he said I was too honest and had already blown his cover. He said he preferred someone like you who would bow down to him and continue kissing his backside as you praised him as being "The Legend".

This is boring. You and your friend just look me up.