2013 Loretto Football

lowtn

I got to watch most of the Black and White game Friday night on Mustang Tv. Loretto looked good give that a lot of the team was in other sports. Leo Green looked good and athletic. He has a foot issue. Would have loved to see him 100%. Dalton Neese looked good and is close to replacing Zac. Rosson looked good at QB. He seems to have healed fine and passing was on target. The new gun set makes Loretto more high power. Defense was hard to tell but there were bright spots. Rosson QB for both sides. I hope they have someone else incase he goes down. I think you will see more big things from Matt this year. Cody fisher played well and so did Jesse Estes. The O line looked big and could be better than last year. When they are put together in the fall. Does any one else have thoughts?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didnt Ryan Ward QB any? They definately need to have a back up QB, which Im sure they do somewhere. Loretto better be improved from last year because with the schedule they have they are going to need it. I thought Neese did improve last year as the season went on and hopfully will take up the slack with replacing Zack. Big shoes to fill. Just hope they are not so one dimentional this year as everyone knew we would run and stacked the box.

From what I Saw I think they will not be one-dimensional. Still need to mix in passing on first down and QB on the corner during first And second down. I think will see a more multi punch with Green, Neese, Fisher, and Rosson. Loretto can pass the ball. With Spence gone others are going to have to step up. He took over games last year unlike any player in a long time for Loretto. I am not sure why Ward did not get any snaps. Seems odd coaching decision. We need a quality backup.

Loretto had opportunity to pass last year, just chose not to. about the only pass they would throw was to the TE or sneak the RB out down the middle, other than that hardly any passing at all. I neve once saw them throw the ball up with some air under it and let the WR go get it and we had mismatches multible games but didnt use it. Now at times Loretto would get far enough behind (Cwood comes to mind) they had to pass but everyone and their brother knew when they were going to pass. I thought they would mix it up more last year and didnt. Dont know that I expect any different this year.

Edited by RedTang

You are right. I do not think we will be a Texas A&M but a Little less Alabama would be nice. Given the 2013 teams we will be playing the coaching staff better understand if they are going to go far in the playoffs they better do a better job of mixing it up.

• 1 month later...

Ok it is May tomorrow, it is time for the summer push then Mustang football! What are the predictions? What do you think the record will be? Who will be the standouts? How far will the Stangs go in the playoffs? What will the offense look like? Lets hear it Loretto!