2013 Loretto Football

lowtn

I dont know the exact dates but I do know most of the teams Loretto plays this year and it appears to be a very tough schedule. So even though I think that Loretto's team will be better this year I dont know that the final record will necessarily indicate that. I do expect Loretto to have a really good team, at least on paper and based on what we have coming back they should, but that doesnt mean that the will. I have noticed that a lot of the Loretto players are getting bigger and taller. hopefully stronger and faster as well.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loretto has confirmed, they will be coming to Hickman County on August 16 to play East Hickman in the 1st Hickman Co. Football Jamboree. It will be Loretto / East Hickman at 7 PM and Hickman Co. / Harpeth at 8 pm in a half of regular timed football.

Maybe Loretto want be caught off gaurd this year like they were last year when we played them to open the season. They had some good size players. Glad they will get to play them again.

• 2 weeks later...

August 23rd​ Lewis Co. (7:30PM)​​Home

August 30th​ Open​

September 6th​​ Perry Co. ​​Away​

September 13th​ Lawrence Co.​​Away

September 20th​ Collinwood​Home

September 27th ​Mt. Pleasant​Home

October 4th​ Wayne Co. ​Home

October 11th​Trousdale Co. ​​Home

October 18th​ Richland​Away

October 25th​ Columbia Academy​​Away

November 1st ​​Ft. Campbell (KY)​Away​

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my season predictions. I see the Mustangs going at worst 6-4 the best I see is 9-2. I will predict 7-3. I will not list the specific wins and losses. I think there will be surprises both ways. Loretto is more seasoned. The coaching staff has got to be able to win the close games against power house teams. The Collinwood game and Lawrenceburg game will be major test . Given they have nothing much to do with the Playoffs. This season can define Loretto football and those 2 games can be good experience for the playoffs. Work hard Stangs the season approches!