Best Pitchers

Deion24

Well there are a few good Pitchers in the midstate, Riverdale girl is doing her thing. The two girls from Coffee Co are very talented. Heather Norris from Clarksville is prob the best in the midstate. I am not sure about the Richland girl, but if she is as good as RichlandRaiderdad says then when they play Goodpasture and she goes up against Mimi Cartwright tonight at the Ravenwood classic it should be a very low scoring game. So we shall see who is the better out of those two, weather permitting of course.

There are 9 girls on the field, defense doesn't make outs then shouldn't be judge on pitcher. There isn't a pitcher in the state can get all the outs themselves, lol

The post was best pitchers in the state and you threw out the girl from Richland as one of the best in the state, and yes I believe that 9 players make up a team, but I also know that a dominant pitcher can make your season. Just ask White House last year with Nikki Fogle when she helped her team place 4th in the state tourney, and now that she is gone they havent won a game this year. Ask Trinity about Ellen Renfro when she blasted through everyone and they won over 40 games, only to fall off the year after she left. A good pitcher is the most important part of a team, and if you have a good team backing her up then they will be tough to be beat. Weather got that tourney tonight but I look forward to seeing this girl from Richland go against that girl from Goodpasture in Ravenwood Tourney, and then off too see what the Riverdale tourney has to offer.

AA softballguru, ellen renfroe is an all american and they dont come along every year. my point is you look at records some of these teams of girls mentioned and sometimes it isn't just pitcher. Prince is Kentucky comitt and very very good. Her Westview team record on coacht is 1-3, Jennings a UTC comity is 2-5, but she has been hurt some this year. Riverdale and Coffee pitchers aren't committed but are very good. Coffee 9-2,,Riverdale 14-1.. Takes defense and hitter and a very good pitcher