MIDDLE TENNESSEE HONEY BADGERS LOOKING FOR COACHES

DevildogCoachP

Are you a retired football coach and looking to be back around the game? Are you an up and coming coach looking to put some more on your resume and gain valuable experience while doing so? Then look no further! The Middle Tennessee Honey Badgers, the upstart semi-professional/minor league football team is looking for an offensive line coach, defensive backs coach, running backs coach, and special teams coordinator. I need guys with real experience and guys that have the ability to coach adult men in football. This team is comprised of recent former high school seniors who did not get recruited but are looking for a second chance at college football, former college players looking to resurrect their careers and hoping for that second chance at the next level as well as current semi-pro/minor league players looking for that platform to display their talents and get scouted for a chance at the next level. If you are interested, please email resumes to CoachPotts78@comcast.net. The staff is coming together and I have coaches so far that are committed to not only coaching these men but also mentoring them in the process.

I need men with good character and work ethic along with the ability to fix your schedule to be available when the team needs you to be there. We start our season in July and games are on Saturday night. We play ten games in the regular season with 5 home and 5 away. The away games we are guaranteed to not travel more than 5 hours away. There is a chance at a league championship, semi-pro football bcs national championship and the minor league football news national championship as well. This is serious football and highly competitive. I need real coaches. Jump on board and be part of something special.