South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

"East" targets... Really?? Did Roy not spell check this before you hit the "Add Reply" button?

What kind of mess is this? Purplegrad let me ask you a question. Do you ever go to Ronnies red eye in Jasper? I have started visiting their some and drinking my red bulls. I was talking to a man in there last night about these Marion boys. He said they have some real big boys this year. I also asked him about this mess you said one of those boys bench pressing 450lbs. He said you were full of mess. Thats what I thought to. There are boys in the SEC that dont bench press that much. You think im joking but im not.

My nephew told me no 450 benchers, but he said there were 2 benching 405 (offensive lineman and Blake Zeman). He also said there were at least 8 power cleaning 250 and a bunch working out with 405+ on squats.. No doubt Warriors are getting strong, but I'd say benching 450 is a little exaggerated.

Apparently ol Roy has been shacking up with OP so long that he's starting to suffer from the same reading comprehension ailment. I never said benching 450 but I did say 405. I have a video of one of those that you mentioned benching 405... I can tell you first hand that there are some serious weights being thrown around in Marion County's field house.

Apparently ol Roy has been shacking up with OP so long that he's starting to suffer from the same reading comprehension ailment. I never said benching 450 but I did say 405. I have a video of one of those that you mentioned benching 405... I can tell you first hand that there are some serious weights being thrown around in Marion County's field house.

we know we know Jasper is the only place heavy weights are being thrown around. Please start a thread about Jasper weight lifting so I can go on it and marvel at all the purple hulks.

There you go PG spreading rumor OP has been hanging out with Roy over there at Ronnie's Red Eye! OP might would have a red eye but guarantee a black eye and some bruising would follow ifin OP attended that Jasper social club! Edited by OLD PIRATE