District Champs

BarcaFan

District 6 A-AA

Heading into tournament I believe East Hamilton and East Ridge are seeds 1 & 2 respectively.

District 5 A-AA

Boyd @ Sweetwater appear to be 1 & 2 in their district.

I don't expect any surprises in those districts but you never know come tournament time. I see East Ridge being the biggest challenge for East Hamilton and they have the talent to do it but East Hamilton is disciplined and will have to count on that for the tourney. I don't really see anyone who can step up to Boyd Buchanan in their side.

Edited by BarcaFan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know how districts 5 and 6 A-AA finished the regular season, and how their district tournaments look?

District 5

McMinn Central hosts Sequoyah

Silverdale hosts Grace

District 6

Hixson 7

Red Bank 1 (Monday)

CSAS played Tyner yesterday. I don't know the score.

East Hamilton hosts CSAS\Tyner winner

East Ridge hosts Hixson. (Both games at Baylor today)

District 6 A-AA

Heading into tournament I believe East Hamilton and East Ridge are seeds 1 & 2 respectively.

District 5 A-AA

Boyd @ Sweetwater appear to be 1 & 2 in their district.

I don't expect any surprises in those districts but you never know come tournament time. I see East Ridge being the biggest challenge for East Hamilton and they have the talent to do it but East Hamilton is disciplined and will have to count on that for the tourney. I don't really see anyone who can step up to Boyd Buchanan in their side.

I agree with this.

I saw Boyd play Soddy last week, and they are playing really good soccer right now. They have improved a lot from early in the season. I think the Bucs will get through the district fine, then it will get interesting with ER and EH in the region tournament.

Lookout for John Overton High School in district 12-AAA. I think they are the most underrated team in AAA with the capability to win state. I have seen them play, they are talented and they are well coached. They just knocked off a fantastic Antioch team last night to top it all off.