Clint's Line in the Sand?

I beg to differ about the problems of this country. The public private debate is a good example of the overall struggles we face between the rich and the middle to lower class citizens. The wealthy can use their money to make their own rules and stack the deck against the middle to lower class citizens unless the majority, which is the middle and lower income, unite. This is why I respect the decision Satterfield has made. Gordonsville, RBS, and others should unite with their fellow public school counterpart infighting back against the rich private school power mongers. The only way poor folks can fight against the wealthy is with total unity. With out unity, the rich will always make their own rules and keep the poor down.

I guess you weren't paying attention when we saw where that same argument ultimately landed the Soviets. As they say, those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it.

Guest Termite

Nobody asked for your 2 cents...

I BET TROUSDALE WOULD MAKE THAT DRIVE TO CHICKEN COUNTY...if ya'll could cough real hard and drop a couple big enough to play us..

Well.....well.......well....what do you know........I like the way you point at Smith County and call them Chicken County when they refuse to play TC because of.....let's just say sportsmanship. Now........what are we talking about here??? Oh that's right TC's NOT wanting to play GP because of???? Might lose??? LOOKS LIKE TO ME THE REAL CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

Responses like that don't really help your case at all.

What case? That GP recruits? That GP has a multiplied enrollment LARGER than 23 class AA schools? That GP was a bunch of cowards to drop down to a district with RBS in it? That TSSAA can't even interpret their own rules? What case?

Well.....well.......well....what do you know........I like the way you point at Smith County and call them Chicken County when they refuse to play TC because of.....let's just say sportsmanship. Now........what are we talking about here??? Oh that's right TC's NOT wanting to play GP because of???? Might lose??? LOOKS LIKE TO ME THE REAL CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

Your obviously standing in front of a mirror.

I don't see TC or GP on Chicken County schedule....

Guest Termite

Your obviously standing in front of a mirror.

I don't see TC or GP on Chicken County schedule....

Your right. No TC or GP but there is a little team from east Tn on the schedule. Alcoa. I guess I owe Stampus Lickus an apology....Seems I've mislabeled Whinemoreland in Sumner Co. . It should be Whineville in Trousdale Co..

Guest Termite

I beg to differ about the problems of this country. The public private debate is a good example of the overall struggles we face between the rich and the middle to lower class citizens. The wealthy can use their money to make their own rules and stack the deck against the middle to lower class citizens unless the majority, which is the middle and lower income, unite. This is why I respect the decision Satterfield has made. Gordonsville, RBS, and others should unite with their fellow public school counterpart infighting back against the rich private school power mongers. The only way poor folks can fight against the wealthy is with total unity. With out unity, the rich will always make their own rules and keep the poor down.

Rather odd statement coming from a government employee. The same ones that raise postage every other week.... :blink:

Guest Termite

What case? That GP recruits? That GP has a multiplied enrollment LARGER than 23 class AA schools? That GP was a bunch of cowards to drop down to a district with RBS in it? That TSSAA can't even interpret their own rules? What case?

You might want to be careful about throwing the word COWARD around right now......Again, what's this about?? TC NOT wanting to play GP because .....???? You know......I never heard Pickett Co. or RBS being afraid to play TC.....even though they had 1% chance of winning.

You might want to be careful about throwing the word COWARD around right now......Again, what's this about?? TC NOT wanting to play GP because .....???? You know......I never heard Pickett Co. or RBS being afraid to play TC.....even though they had 1% chance of winning.

Keep on pecking...CHICKENMITE...you know nothing, as usual.

Your right. No TC or GP but there is a little team from east Tn on the schedule. Alcoa. I guess I owe Stampus Lickus an apology....Seems I've mislabeled Whinemoreland in Sumner Co. . It should be Winnerville in Trousdale Co..

Ya'll will drive half a state away to get murdered by 50, but won't drive 20 minutes down the hill to get raped by 30... :roflolk:

Makes sense to me. i guess

Rather odd statement coming from a government employee. The same ones that raise postage every other week.... :blink:

Try to get the privately ran UPS to delivery something to Dixon Springs for $.46. Now their truck backs up to our back dock and unloads all their packages for us to deliver. While they earn 32 dollars an hour. Why so much? Because they are teamsters and stick together and demand high wages or else. As far as the public/private school debate goes, see if a kid with no money and no athletic ability ever gets an education at a private high school. If public schools could pick and choose who they allowed to go to school they would have a more pristine environment there to. Shouldn't everyone be able to afford an education in the US? Maybe an education is just for the wealthy. Us common folk better start sticking together or you won't be able to tell the difference from where the Mexican border begins and ends due to being 2 classes of citizens, the rich and the poor.

Guest Termite

Keep on pecking...CHICKENMITE...you know nothing, as usual.

Your right again. I don't know much. But......I know a hypocrite when I see one.

Guest Termite

Try to get the privately ran UPS to delivery something to Dixon Springs for $.46. Now their truck backs up to our back dock and unloads all their packages for us to deliver. While they earn 32 dollars an hour. Why so much? Because they are teamsters and stick together and demand high wages or else. As far as the public/private school debate goes, see if a kid with no money and no athletic ability ever gets an education at a private high school. If public schools could pick and choose who they allowed to go to school they would have a more pristine environment there to. Shouldn't everyone be able to afford an education in the US? Maybe an education is just for the wealthy. Us common folk better start sticking together or you won't be able to tell the difference from where the Mexican border begins and ends due to being 2 classes of citizens, the rich and the poor.

Easy Stampus Lickus. I believe everyone can afford an education if they want one. The government you work for sees to that with tax dollars.Don't talk apples and oranges. I don't think a trig contest or spelling bee is the issue here. The issue is Sports.......and sports only. Leave the "education" part out of it. Get real. Do you think slim cares about the better education? If education IS the issue ...I'll bet TC's FFA can judge a hog or milk cow better than GP's FFA. Although it now appears they may struggle with judging CHICKENS :roflol: :roflol:

Edited by Termite