Clint's Line in the Sand?

The only message Satterfield is sending to his kids is, when things are not right,you stand up and fight it. We used to have slavery in this country,I guess they should have just accepted it.Just because someone or a group of people make rules,that don't mean they are always right.This junk is wrong and everyone knows it. I applaud Satterfield and hopefully he can get all the public schools to follow.

• Upvote 1

The only message Satterfield is sending to his kids is, when things are not right,you stand up and fight it. We used to have slavery in this country,I guess they should have just accepted it.Just because someone or a group of people make rules,that don't mean they are always right.This junk is wrong and everyone knows it. I applaud Satterfield and hopefully he can get all the public schools to follow.

They won't follow...can't even get Red Bubbling Springs on board...

Problem is that every school that DOESN'T have to play them....don't want anything to change because then they MIGHT have to play them....and most of the ones that do play with them don't have the balls to stand up to it...example, Gville, RBS, MH, H2O all voted against us and for GP in the district meeting...gonna put us last in the district if forfeit, bunch of wusses i tell'ya.

I guess TC is AN ARMY OF ONE!!

They won't follow...can't even get Red Bubbling Springs on board...

Problem is that every school that DOESN'T have to play them....don't want anything to change because then they MIGHT have to play them....and most of the ones that do play with them don't have the balls to stand up to it...example, Gville, RBS, MH, H2O all voted against us and for GP in the district meeting...gonna put us last in the district if forfeit, bunch of wusses i tell'ya.

I guess TC is AN ARMY OF ONE!!

Or you could just go on and play them and see what happens. Just a thought...

One thing I know for sure, my neighbors over in Pigeon Forge had the stones to play Goodpasture and, wouldn't you know it, beat them in the State Championship Game. Sometimes you just have to man up and take a shot at slaying the dragon I reckon.

Your breath smells like an outhouse...quit chewing on the maggots.

One thing I know for sure, my neighbors over in Pigeon Forge had the stones to play Goodpasture and, wouldn't you know it, beat them in the State Championship Game. Sometimes you just have to man up and take a shot at slaying the dragon I reckon.

I don't think logic is a part of the TC thinking process. They didn't get their way so they're going to show us all how to do it. Apparently, they were out there all by themselves though. Couldn't get anybody on the bandwagon. "Big Bold, Purple and Gold". What happened to that cheer? They'll have to drop the "Big Bold" part I guess.

Slim, you know if roles were reversed and GP was threatening not to play TC you'd be all over them, like ugly on ape.

Ha...if the roles were reversed...and we held all the summer sports camps to recruit smart athletic kids like Goodpastor does...we'd be playing UP...instead of asking TSSAA to put us in RBS district.

• Upvote 1

Ha...if the roles were reversed...and we held all the summer sports camps to recruit smart athletic kids like Goodpastor does...we'd be playing UP...instead of asking TSSAA to put us in RBS district.

If that is true, why doesn't TC just view playing against Goodpasture as "playing up"? The TC administration's attitude is as far away from a program willing to "play up" as you can get. TC is exhibiting all of the whiny, "we can't possibly be expected to compete", "it's not fair so we need special dispensation," attitude that is dragging this country down to the level of Europe rather than the "can do" attitude that once made this country great. I cannot believe that the residents of Trousdale County have fallen to this level, If Goodpasture were playing 20 year-olds, I could see a refusal to play them, but their kids are no different than any others; if you are saying that TC has no or few "smart athletic kids", then you are doing them a disservice.

Your breath smells like an outhouse...quit chewing on the maggots.

You're like the little spoiled kid who wanted to take his ball and go home when he didn't get his way, but the rest of the kids wouldn't let him. Ironically, the same thing happened to TCHS and ole Clint when they tried to take all the balls except the football home.

If that is true, why doesn't TC just view playing against Goodpasture as "playing up"? The TC administration's attitude is as far away from a program willing to "play up" as you can get. TC is exhibiting all of the whiny, "we can't possibly be expected to compete", "it's not fair so we need special dispensation," attitude that is dragging this country down to the level of Europe rather than the "can do" attitude that once made this country great. I cannot believe that the residents of Trousdale County have fallen to this level, If Goodpasture were playing 20 year-olds, I could see a refusal to play them, but their kids are no different than any others; if you are saying that TC has no or few "smart athletic kids", then you are doing them a disservice.

The bottom line is that Goodpastor (An ATHLETIC RECRUITING, behind the door tuition paying PRIVATE school)...SHOULD NOT BE IN SINGLE A...or AA or AAA...them, Boyd and Grace all got in on a LOOPHOLE that the PRIVATE SCHOOL PUPPETS at TSSAA couldn't even figure out for 4 YEARS?

ALL PRIVATES ARE D2 schools...just some are able to buy there way back in...by hiding tuition moneys.

Trousdale is doing the right thing by taking a stand against INEQUALITY(privates)...AND IDIOCY(tssaa).