State West Tennessee A/AA

soccerfreak92

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Lemme tell ya! Dyersburg will NOT be at State this year. We will be lucky to make it through Regional Semi's tonite. After losing so many seniors last year this year has definitely been a rebuilder and a disappointment to say the least. Injuries have also been a huge issue.

I am gonna go ahead and make a prediction. It will be Crockett and Obion Central going to Region 7 finals with the surprise winner being Obion Central. I do not even know who they would play in sectionals so can't make any calls there.

Both games were amazing Milan lost in double OT and the Crockett defense shut d-burg down. Dyersburg had 4 or 5

Corners in the last 2 minutes they didn't score on. Also the Obion/Milan game was crazy noone deserved to lose that one. Milan's Kunal Patel had a bicycle kick with 4 minutes left, and the bulldogs keeper battle hard all game

Crockett has an outstanding back defender, #12, that is hard to beat. The game between Crockett and Obion will be a hard fought one for sure. Lots of fan support on both sides. That being said I do not think either will make it out of sub-state just because the other region has a much tougher schedule and are hard to beat.

Hate D-burg lost but I am glad to see other schools in the West developing their programs. I think it is good for the West that Westview and Dyersburg aren't the only ones ever representing.