Friendship Christian on FIRE

VandyFan7

Is someone from Scotts Hill (or the west) really going to play the "the AAA teams you played are crud" game? Let's talk about who Scotts Hill lost to:

1. McNairy Central - twice
  2. Henry County
  3. Camden Central
  4. Riverside (3 times - and this one is the only really heavy hitter)
  5. Lexington
  6. Trinity Christian

They are all AAA world beaters! Only if you are partaking of the that backwoods crystal meth from down in those west TN hills. :thumb:

Nobody from Scotts Hill has posted anything negative about anyone, nor have they claimed to be better than anyone...just a bunch of wide eyed underclassmen for the most part trying to win one baseball game at a time on a bigger stage than they've ever seen. Nobody gave them a chance in the district and they beat Riverside twice on their home field to win the 15A tourney, then travelled to Union City (you guessed it , no chance again)and beat them on their own field to make it to state. FCS is loaded with seniors who have been favored all season to be right where they are now...congratulations on that, but don't expect the Lions not to show up because you feel as if you "deserve" to win.

He is a riverside fan, he stated it in a different thread

I like good baseball! I am a fan of baseball and respect fans and players that respect the game! I am a fan of a bunch of teams at state this year. I love watching new teams get the experience such as Silverdale, Scotts Hill, and Cornersville. So, that should clear it up! I tend to support teams from the west though because I am from that area and over the past few years I have followed Riverside more closely because they have been there and done that quite a bit lately. I am pulling for Riverside and Scotts HIll and after that I would pull for Summertown and Siverdale!

To quote one of my favorite movies: "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." You stated that, not me. I just pointed out your weaker powderpuff schedule. That's all. Boom!

Nobody from Scotts Hill has posted anything negative about anyone, nor have they claimed to be better than anyone...just a bunch of wide eyed underclassmen for the most part trying to win one baseball game at a time on a bigger stage than they've ever seen. Nobody gave them a chance in the district and they beat Riverside twice on their home field to win the 15A tourney, then travelled to Union City (you guessed it , no chance again)and beat them on their own field to make it to state. FCS is loaded with seniors who have been favored all season to be right where they are now...congratulations on that, but don't expect the Lions not to show up because you feel as if you "deserve" to win.

To quote one of my favorite movies: "Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." You stated that, not me. I just pointed out your weaker powderpuff schedule. That's all. Boom!

Go to the strength vs. success page and see who had a powderpuff schedule. I don't frequent these boards to argue so I won't respond to any more banter from you, but I'd suggest that you check your facts before posting anything else as embarrassing as your last one. Congratulations to Friendship on the win...very good ballclub.