Screen format

What's up with the text running off the page?I've noticed topic's where this happened in the past,now my machine seems to be causing the problem...a 'couple of times lately my posts seem to initiate the problem,as before the post was sent it was OK,afterward that page's format was changed and I have to scroll across to access all the text.I have scanned with Panda and Norton,both say I'm clean...anything I can do?

Pull my recent content on this site,seems to be random as it doesn't happen every time but I've noticed the problem after posting a 'couple of times.Since the first incident my text appears above the quote I'm responding to,and is not linear as I'm typing also,as if I'm starting a new paragraph,but align's as I continue to type,and doesn't appear after hitting the "post" tab.Edit...looks like this post will do for your refrence...thanks for your attention in advance.

Please provide a link to an example.

Edited by iamoz

Thanks, I didn't intend for you to have to worry with such a minor issue on Mothers Day(or Sunday,for that matter), and I'll try what you suggested.

Looks like your lack of carriage returns might cause the problem. When I edited your post and hit the "Enter" key at the end of your post (and before the quote tag) it fixed it.

Don't be afraid to hit Enter.