All state

Hitcoach23

"We will be releasing the TSCA All-State teams today, and yes, these teams will only include players that are from schools that are members. If we added players from teams that are not members, that would be like adding players from other states on the Tennessee All-State team. Coaches must take the time and effort to join so their players can get recognition. We are not trying to keep anyone from making the All State team, but we must have guidelines, such as the players must be from TSCA member schools. This is a special recognition for players whose schools belong to the Tennessee Softball Coaches Association. We hope that you can encourage your coach to become a member next year because we have some really nice awards to give to these outstanding players for a job well done. We hope that you will join us at Tennessee Tech on June 13th to help honor these players." -TSCA

Also, as a coach, I joined for two main reason. The first one is so that my girls can receive more recognition. The TSCA has multiple ways a girl can earn recognition, from the All-Academic Team, All-Star Teams, All-State Team, Miss Softball award, scholarships, and more. The second reason I joined is so that we can form a strong high school softball association that is state wide and our voices can be heard. The $40 you pay to be a member is well worth it.

WIll the TSCA list all possible players or just the players from the schools that pay to be members of TSCA?

Looks like you have to pay. We have tried everything but a cattle prod to get our coach to step up but there is no interest.

If you get a chance we would love to have you at the All Star game on June 13th at TN Tech and then maybe you can go back and explain what he is missing for the girls.

I wish I could be there but my daughters travel team is playing a double header on this Thursday. I just wish it was a situation where the girls could be considered whether their coach registers or not. You can't make a coach register and money is not the problem.