Next Years Teams to Look Out For

beattheheat316

Obviously Father Ryan is a team to look out for with upcoming freshman Eli King. Also look out for Trey Chalifoux, Kirby Simpson, Michael Eckhart, Hal Fisher, Ryan Simpson, and Ben Stacey. This is next years team to beat. On a different level watch out for Battle Ground Academy. They are only losing one wrestler, State Champ Pierce Olson. They have state placer Matthew Klett at 106 who is a key part of this team, also look out for upcoming senior Cannon McCullough only one match from placing last year. Also returning star Jonah Neuman who placed 5th this year holds this team together. Also they have Eric Olson who did not do to much this year but he is a state champs brother so you never know. Anyone else have teams to beat?

Wilson Central will have a very strong team next season. They return a large portion of a team that placed 2nd in AAA duals. Don't let the result of last seasons final fool ya. Cleveland intimidated everyone. Kramer has the kids busy.

I agree. I don't know of any team that has worked harder in the off-season. Kramer has a full room going and I don't know of anyone in the midstate that can match it. I think they will easily pass Ryan this season but probably still lag a bit behind Cleveland and Soddy.

• Upvote 1

I expect SODDY CENTRAL will own this state next year and the year after that and the year after that. Keep an eye out for THE C too, that bunch will own AA-A next year and the year after that and the year after that.

You are probably right. Pay no attention to the great things that are going on in the mid-state. That is how we like it.

Wilson Central will have a very strong team next season. They return a large portion of a team that placed 2nd in AAA duals. Don't let the result of last seasons final fool ya. Cleveland intimidated everyone. Kramer has the kids busy.

Cleveland had a strong team last year but when looking at the results I am not sure that Christian Brothers was intimated by Cleveland. What I have noticed over the years is that most of the great coaching staffs don't have their rosters set until mid January. You may wrestle them close or even beat them early in the season but later in the year they look like a different team.

Edited by cbg

I agree. I don't know of any team that has worked harder in the off-season. Kramer has a full room going and I don't know of anyone in the midstate that can match it. I think they will easily pass Ryan this season but probably still lag a bit behind Cleveland and Soddy.

How easily do you feel they will pass Ryan? This is the same talk Ryan heard just a few years ago about Blackman beating Ryan and being the new powerhouse in the Mid State. Did not work out to well for them. I do believe Coach Kramer has done an outstanding job at Wilson Central, I do not believe Ryan is ready to pass the torch.

Also, not everybody was intimidated by Cleveland. Cleveland beat most teams in Tennessee but not all. Just ask Christian Brothers. Also, most teams that wrestled and lost to Cleveland did not get beat like Wilson Central did in the finals. You can not lump everybody together like that.

Edited by facenthecrowd

You are probably right. Pay no attention to the great things that are going on in the mid-state. That is how we like it.

Your dang right I am righT. I donot care for all them hippies in the midstate at youre commieROO hippie fest. Youres trooley, scottmike Edited by scottmike

Your dang right I am righT. I donot care for all them hippies in the midstate at youre commieROO hippie fest. Youres trooley, scottmike

Far from a commie here my friend. I served 4 tours in OEF and OIF. Nice mispellings and bad grammar though.

Great room down there at Wilson Central yesterday!