Next Years Teams to Look Out For

beattheheat316

ScottMike,

1) there were 4 schools listed and you only singled 2 of the schools out as cheaters?

2) if there were actual cheating going on would these coaches not only be fired but made an example of in the media?

3) it seems that your stiffy for Soddy has lasted much longer than 4 hours and you need to seek medical attention.

I agree. I don't know of any team that has worked harder in the off-season. Kramer has a full room going and I don't know of anyone in the midstate that can match it. I think they will easily pass Ryan this season but probably still lag a bit behind Cleveland and Soddy.

I can guarantee no team in the state has out worked Ryan as a whole in the offseason. If you don't think coach Simpson is getting his boys better then you'll be more scared than France in a World War come February. The day Wilson Central beats Fadder Ryne is the day that DII and DI agree on which division is better. That being said, I wish you the best of luck, especially Scottmike who can't get his school allegiances straight

Yeah and I guess no body has worked out harder than SODDY CENTRAL WHO STOMPED TO WIZZ OUT OF CLEVELAND AND RAYN!! NUFF SAYD!

No one ever knows how good Ryan is until the state tournament. Pat Simpson is simply the best at having teams peak at the big show.

Anyone that counts Ryan out does so at their own peril. Wilson Central will never reach their team's full potential in that regard, nor will that feat be exercised in an ind. tourney. Year after year they dodge the best mid tn has to offer (they don't wrestle Ryan in a head on dual, while not sending a full varsity line up to the Ryan tourney). When your kids don't see the best competition until the end of the yr at the dual (like the wildcats did last yr) then you tend to garner results that are similar to the one last yr at the dual meet. Ryan tends to always avoid the dilemma of a weak schedule