Dobyns-Bennett football 2013

dbFAN91

So let me ask you,If Greeneville dont win the state title this yr are you sayin that this team was a BUST?..Cause the way you're typing it seems like that would be the case.And if they lost in the playoffs then i guess you can use the same talk that is used about DB and the playoffs right?A great season but nothing to show for it.JUST SAYIN SLICK!

IM not saying it would be a bust, but i bet the team and coaches feel that way. Its just the mentality here now.. Championship or bust and that's not arrogance, that's just the type of mentality this coaching staff is trying to maintain here. Obviously we cant win it all every year but with the group of kids we have right now, if we can get by fulton, theres no reason to think otherwise. Granted, beating fulton this year will a tall tall order, but it can happen.......Slick......lol..how's YOUR devils gona do this year?

IM not saying it would be a bust, but i bet the team and coaches feel that way. Its just the mentality here now.. Championship or bust and that's not arrogance, that's just the type of mentality this coaching staff is trying to maintain here. Obviously we cant win it all every year but with the group of kids we have right now, if we can get by fulton, theres no reason to think otherwise. Granted, beating fulton this year will a tall tall order, but it can happen.......Slick......lol..how's YOUR devils gona do this year?

There goin to do great.Just hope you're lil vols dont turn out to be all hype again.And hope coach jones is as good as yall vol fans think he will,He did come from the WEAK BIG EAST and the bearcats.I dont know how that makes him much different than dooley.And was just wondering,Did dooley go back to MAYBERRY?I think yall should have gave OTIS a try.Later BVD

Edited by IamDBman

There goin to do great.Just hope you're lil vols dont turn out to be all hype again.And hope coach jones is as good as yall vol fans think he will,He did come from the WEAK BIG EAST and the bearcats.I dont know how that makes him much different than dooley.And was just wondering,Did dooley go back to MAYBERRY?I think yall should have gave OTIS a try.Later BVD

pm me over on youtube........the vols will be ok this year, should make a bowl game. as for Dooley, i just hope he teaches them cowboys how to shower as well as he did the vols

Is DB really that down this year or is Greeneville really that good?

neither right now. its hard to tell a whole bunch from a scrimmage, especially a DB v GHS scrimmage. The Devil kids look at this as their only shot to really prove themselves against the "big boys" up in N.E.Tenn. and most of DB's offense is wearing orange now. I don't know what all else DB lost, but just losing those two kids is enough to sink any HS football ship for a little while. Same thing happened to us last year after losing the last of some great talent. As for this year, i think DB will struggle early, but roll late. As much as some DB fans and parents llike to complain about their coach, the man is still a legend and clearly knows what he's doing. As for the Devils, we will know much more after game one at MoWest. and will know all we need to know by the time Harlan County rolls into Burley. we've got a pretty brutal non conference schedule, which will offset our annual cake walk thru the BRAC. Best of luck to the Indians, maybe a season under the radar is just what yall need. We just need to focus, crack some heads up front and let our offense do its thing this year and we should be looking good by playoff time. Regardless of how we get to the playoffs, it will come down to us and fulton again for the 4a title. Again, good luck this year, we can all make NETENN proud if we get some hardware back to these parts.

neither right now. its hard to tell a whole bunch from a scrimmage, especially a DB v GHS scrimmage. The Devil kids look at this as their only shot to really prove themselves against the "big boys" up in N.E.Tenn. and most of DB's offense is wearing orange now. I don't know what all else DB lost, but just losing those two kids is enough to sink any HS football ship for a little while. Same thing happened to us last year after losing the last of some great talent. As for this year, i think DB will struggle early, but roll late. As much as some DB fans and parents llike to complain about their coach, the man is still a legend and clearly knows what he's doing. As for the Devils, we will know much more after game one at MoWest. and will know all we need to know by the time Harlan County rolls into Burley. we've got a pretty brutal non conference schedule, which will offset our annual cake walk thru the BRAC. Best of luck to the Indians, maybe a season under the radar is just what yall need. We just need to focus, crack some heads up front and let our offense do its thing this year and we should be looking good by playoff time. Regardless of how we get to the playoffs, it will come down to us and fulton again for the 4a title. Again, good luck this year, we can all make NETENN proud if we get some hardware back to these parts.

I agree with all you;re comment.I know some fans in both fan bases can make other fan bases sick of them,But the fact is DB and now Greeneville has proving there 2 of the top if not the top 2 teams in NE TENN.And true football fans have to RESPECT what both have done.Yea,They both play in a weck conf,But both were winning back when they where in better ones.Like DB being in the old BIG EAST.But nethier team can contral whos in the cof now,Its up to the enrollment and what the TSSAA puts you in.For now it is what it is,But i wish DB would be put back into a stronger conf and im sure Greeneville folks would say the same.But until that happens i see NE TENN teams coming up short vs other teams though out the state.Greeneville has adjusted alot better than DB has.But the 1 and done sayin and the talk about DB not winning one on the field is burn out.Greeneville has showed they can win a gold ball but other than them theres no other fan bases that have anything to say when there not winning none ethier..Much RESPECT to GREENEVILLE and there program and what they have done..But you got A**HOLE fans in every fan base.And as far as me being a DB fan i have nothing against G-VILLE,Cause other than a scrimmage we dont play each other.The only time i will say anything about G-VILLE is when one of them A**HOLE fans start running off at the mouth.And then and only then is when ill reply,And when i do i will use nothing but FACTS.Anyway,Good luck to you're DEVILS this yr and hope they end up how you hope they do,And ill be watching from afar and hope that another NE TENN team makes the rest of the state know we can play ball on this side of the state too.And see that us folks over this way arnt abunch of hillbillies and know we like to see other NE TENN teams do well instead of talking crap back and forth.