Heritage Hurricanes 14U ('99) - Roster Additions...

The Heritage Hurricanes ’99 Softball Team is looking for roster replacements for a couple of wonderful ’98 young ladies that now must move on to play 16U softball. The Heritage Hurricanes are based out of Middle Tennessee (Spring Hill/Franklin). We had an outstanding 2013 campaign that just concluded with a ninth place finish (out of 93 teams) at the USFA World Series in Panama City Beach, FL. Our expectations for the 2014 season are extremely high.

We’ll be playing “A†level tournaments during the 2014 season. Furthermore, we plan to predominately play ASA and USFA tournaments. We’re slated to end the upcoming fall season (as we did last year) by playing in the USFA Fall World Series in Birmingham, AL (11/8 – 11/10). Like we have the past 2 years, we’ll be playing in Santa Claus, IN the first weekend in June. The team always enjoys going to Holiday World before they play in this highly competitive tournament.

Our primary practice facility is the stunning, new Summit High School Softball Field located in Spring Hill, TN. We also practice at various locations throughout Franklin, TN.

Our current player priority is adding an elite pitcher to our pitching rotation. I like to carry only 3 pitchers. Therefore, plenty of mound time is up for grabs! Our other potential need is either a strong outfielder or middle infielder with outstanding batting skills.

Now that we’re a second year 14U team, we’ll start aggressively working on college exposure activities with our athletes. Furthermore, being a Sales and Marketing Professional, I plan to personally work with our athletes on the development of their college exposure collateral.

The Heritage Hurricanes is a long tenured program that takes great pride in doing things the right way. Our coaching staff has been together for many years and is well respected within the travel softball community. We’re more than a softball team, we’re a family!

We’re now scheduling private, confidential, workouts. To schedule a workout or to simply ask questions, you can either contact me at HHSoftball@gmail.com or call me at (615) 347-1638.

God bless,

Coach Jerry