'98 Pitcher needed

MidTnBall

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Lee would have been a good choice, also.  I'm sure Benny was involved with the decision.  
    • Personally I was pulling for Lee Hammonds to get another shot. He’s earned it! 
    • Tyler Williams was the logical choice to be named head football. He served as the Highlanders’ strength coach and offensive coordinator.
    • I went to practice yesterday and liked what I saw for the most part. Derek and crew have done a good job during the off-season. I was very impressed with the size of some of those boys on the offensive line. My only regret was one of the boys I was really pulling for to have a good year was dismissed from the team. I have to applaud the coaches for setting examples for the others, no one is bigger than the team. One other thing, I was hoping with that big rain we got this week some of that  yellow paint would dissolve but it didn't.  
    • Couple of thoughts: 1.  I just don't understand all the intricacies in TSSAA transfer rules anymore.    William Blount had a kid that played the final part of the basketball season with them this year,  that played at Hardin Valley last year, and played football for Bearden this year.  I say that to say, I know the coaches and the AD and the Principal at WB and I will never believe they would do something they knew was wrong.  They are men of character.  I BELIEVE the same thing about the coaches and administration at Maryville.  Call me gullible, but these are men and women of integrity in my experiences with them. 2.  Much like the transfer of the Clemmer kid a couple of years ago, with Smith, the football team is getting a huge boost, but the impact on the basketball team will be just as great or maybe even greater.  With Smith playing post, it frees the Sigmund kid who will be coming back from injury, to play more with his face to the basket.  The Rebels basketball squad in my mind, will be "the program" in East Tennessee next year.