11-AAA

I was pleased with Brentwood's win over Hendersonville last week. They played their most sound game of the year so far, and they played hard until the final whistle. They've got Dickson County coming to town this week, and I think it's definitely a winnable game. I also think it is a must win game for Brentwood if they want to stay alive in the playoff race. If the Bruins can minimize mistakes like they did against Hendersonville, I think they will get the W (24-10). 

Hogan the Rebels may be well on their way to 4-0, but I still have the matchup against Brentwood circled on my calendar as their first real test (regardless of Brentwood's record).

Brentwood's win points to the system and the players are starting to gel, and they will only get better as the year progresses. Hence, circled game against Franklin. I agree with MyHunbleOpinion on the DC vs BHS matchup, unless DC throws new wrinkles into their game...

Ravenwood's game against Indy is an interesting matchup, since it's their first test against comparable opposition.