Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

Im assuming he has Farragut , MC, Powell, CC, AC, Central all beating Oak Ridge. The way the season looks these games will be tough for any of the schools I listed to beat eachother. This will be a real competitive district this year.  

Edited by Space3

Sorry Sweet. And sorry Bounder. I just get worked up sometimes. I understand Lussier leaving for his family. I just know you made an earlier negative personal attack.Got confused by it coming from you. Worried about Friday but we will be okay in the long run. Can't wait to see the crowd. I need to just read and not comment lol

Bounder talks out both sides of his mouth. No , Bounder, your BUDDY, Lussier is not coming back. Keep pretending you want Gaddis to be successful. Those of us who know you know the difference in what you say on here and what you say to your "buddies." Lol. Roll, Cats.

Rally, stick to picking on me and leave pa pa Bounder a lone. Wow rally, and they say that I am negative.hmmmfphhfff

Hey Rallykat, sorry to jump on you. I'm not usually that kind of person. I have some health issues at my home and sometimes you blow a valve. You just happen to be there. See me over to Farragut and I'll explain.

After the "Joe Show" all I can say is

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL