Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

I'm gonna say and i'll say it right now. We win. I don't know the score we will win by obviously, but i just think we are going to after speaking with a friend tonight. He got me on the wagon. ORkat, it's your fault. Screw it, i'll pick a score. 24-21. By the way, i will keep you in my prayers Papa Bounder. Get well soon, friend.

I'm gonna say and i'll say it right now. We win. I don't know the score we will win by obviously, but i just think we are going to after speaking with a friend tonight. He got me on the wagon. ORkat, it's your fault. Screw it, i'll pick a score. 24-21. By the way, i will keep you in my prayers Papa Bounder. Get well soon, friend.

What makes you say that?

What makes you say that?

Just have a good feeling. these kids do not wanna disappoint this town after all that has been going on here, you can believe that. If we don't win, our guys will have put forth 110% to keep it from happening. I just think we have a lot more to play for and a lot more momentum. But, i may be wrong. We will see soon enough.

Practice yesterday had alot of situational stuff, specific down and distance situations.  I had a chance to really watch what will be our first offense this Friday.  Young and Dunbar will both play qb.  The offense will have 6 seniors and 5 juniors start the game.  They will use about 7different receivers including Tee Higgins who will back up Goins.  Our qbs will have to gain alot of yards with their legs, because our passing game really has a long way to go to be effective.  But they can't really stack the box because we will spread the field with 4 receivers and one back most of the time. 

This team is fired up and ready to go play.  Wether we play well and execute the game plan or not remains to be seen.  There is a big clock,like a play clock in the locker room that is ticking down to the kickoff at Farragut.  It has days, hours, minutes and seconds till kickoff and it has been running since spring practice.  I think we have the coaching, and the athletes to go win this game.  The big question mark is still how are these guys, all but a handfull making their first start, handle the whole first game atmosphere in such a big game setting.  It will be electric.  Should be a great football game win or lose we will come home proud of our kids.

Practice yesterday had alot of situational stuff, specific down and distance situations.  I had a chance to really watch what will be our first offense this Friday.  Young and Dunbar will both play qb.  The offense will have 6 seniors and 5 juniors start the game.  They will use about 7different receivers including Tee Higgins who will back up Goins.  Our qbs will have to gain alot of yards with their legs, because our passing game really has a long way to go to be effective.  But they can't really stack the box because we will spread the field with 4 receivers and one back most of the time. 

This team is fired up and ready to go play.  Wether we play well and execute the game plan or not remains to be seen.  There is a big clock,like a play clock in the locker room that is ticking down to the kickoff at Farragut.  It has days, hours, minutes and seconds till kickoff and it has been running since spring practice.  I think we have the coaching, and the athletes to go win this game.  The big question mark is still how are these guys, all but a handfull making their first start, handle the whole first game atmosphere in such a big game setting.  It will be electric.  Should be a great football game win or lose we will come home proud of our kids.

Love the last 2 sentences.........VERY well said!!!

Farragut gets the win and ruins the opening game of the most recent Gaddis era.  Helmets looked much better with the interlocking O and R, IMO.  Farragut 24  OR 20

Farragut gets the win and ruins the opening game of the most recent Gaddis era.  Helmets looked much better with the interlocking O and R, IMO.  Farragut 24  OR 20

Are you saying the change in the helmet logo will be the difference? LOL