Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

Higgins is a terrific athlete. He will be a standout if we can keep him on the gridiron.  Some say he's even better at basketball.  Less than a handful have ever played varsity for Oak Ridge as a freshmen.  Jackie Pope, Spencer Guilmire, Corey Booker, Rian Hall and apparently Higgins.  That's some pretty good company

Higgins is a terrific athlete. He will be a standout if we can keep him on the gridiron.  Some say he's even better at basketball.  Less than a handful have ever played varsity for Oak Ridge as a freshmen.  Jackie Pope, Spencer Guilmire, Corey Booker, Rian Hall and apparently Higgins.  That's some pretty good company

I'd say Summers would've too if the freshmen had of been at the High School then. That is great company he is in.

Stopped by to watch Robertsville play Wartburg Middle for a bit tonight. I left @ halftime it was 40-0 Robertsville. And that was with Robertsville subbing a lot of the 2nd QTR. It was 32-0 after 1 QTR. I know it's just Wartburg, but that team has a lot of athletes on it. If all of them stick with football and add on a few pretty good Jefferson players and OR is gonna be tough to handle the next 4-5 years. Kwayu Graham's son is as fast as a lot of HS kids right now.

Believe it or not, its a whole lot more than that.  Tradition, the fan support and the way they gave R'dale good games EVERYTIME I watched them play.

The 'ribs' don't hurt though!  LOL

I know LOD, just ribbin' ya. No pun intended lol. Those Riverdale OR games through the 90's and early 2000's were CLASSICS. The games in the 90's, especially in 94, 95, 96 both teams were loaded with D-1 talent.

Edited by SweetScience