Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

I doubt OR will have to play lights out to beat Farragut. As a matter of fact, I think Farragut will have to really play well to beat OR. I know some of you see Farragut's DB score and get concerned but I'm telling you that DB doesn't have much at all. Farragut should have beat them, but DB was as weak as I've ever seen them.

I doubt OR will have to play lights out to beat Farragut. As a matter of fact, I think Farragut will have to really play well to beat OR. I know some of you see Farragut's DB score and get concerned but I'm telling you that DB doesn't have much at all. Farragut should have beat them, but DB was as weak as I've ever seen them.

So, who do you see winning? We had to scratch and claw to win last year with a 10-2 team and the Admirals ended up 3-7. This game wont be easy. It generally never is. Farragut always gets up for Oak Ridge, no matter how good or bad we are.

I see Farragut winning, but I am scared enough to feel uneasy about it. The thing is I'm not sure how much better personnel-wise Farragut is this year than the 3-7 team last year. They are much improved attitude-wise so maybe that will be the difference. You can never count on the mindset of these West Knoxville kids.

I see Farragut winning, but I am scared enough to feel uneasy about it. The thing is I'm not sure how much better personnel-wise Farragut is this year than the 3-7 team last year. They are much improved attitude-wise so maybe that will be the difference. You can never count on the mindset of these West Knoxville kids.

What would be the difference of a West Knoxville kids mindset to an Oak Ridge kids mindset?

So, who do you see winning? We had to scratch and claw to win last year with a 10-2 team and the Admirals ended up 3-7. This game wont be easy. It generally never is. Farragut always gets up for Oak Ridge, no matter how good or bad we are.

Blades's teams were always slow starters and got better as the season went on. It will be interesting to see how we start under the new regime. On paper, Farragut is the favorite, but I think Gaddis give us the win. Maybe in OT again.