Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

It may be funny to you. But I am not laughing.

What made you think I'm laughing? Where in my post was there laughter? I think he should be reprimanded for speaking to Rotary and speak ing at the community pep rally when should've been working on fundamentals. I'm sure Farragut's coach declines invitations from Rotary to speak. I'm sure the Farragut coach does NOT speak at pep rally's when asked. That's why Farragut won.

What made you think I'm laughing? Where in my post was there laughter? I think he should be reprimanded for speaking to Rotary and speak ing at the community pep rally when should've been working on fundamentals. I'm sure Farragut's coach declines invitations from Rotary to speak. I'm sure the Farragut coach does NOT speak at pep rally when asked. That's why Farragut won.

That's just crazy. Who in the world would be better at giving a motivational speech at a pep rally? What do you expect? We only had around 17 seniors, we also had a few bad calls toward the end. We will learn from this game and play better next week. The week after that we will be even better! How many more pep rally's Gaddis gives a speech at has nothing to do with it!        Enough Said.

That's just crazy. Who in the world would be better at giving a motivational speech at a pep rally? What do you expect? We only had around 17 seniors, we also had a few bad calls toward the end. We will learn from this game and play better next week. The week after that we will be even better! How many more pep rally's Gaddis gives a speech at has nothing to do with it! Enough Said.

I actually agree with you. I was responding to Bladerunner and his consistently foolish posts.

Foolish eh? Who is the fool? I just stated the facts. The staff has a lot of work to do. Instead of focusing on what Needed to be done.. They are more worried about a decal on a helmet or the uniforms. Answer this catswild ,how did that work out for them?

Edited by bladerunner

Foolish eh? Who is the fool? I just stated the facts. The staff has a lot of work to do. Instead of focusing on what Needed to be done.. They are more worried about a decal on a helmet or the uniforms. Answer this catswild ,how did that work out for them?

You're the fool. I heard Gaddis asked about the decal on the helmet on the show a few weeks ago and he didn't seem worried about it to me. What makes you think he's worried about it? The fans were worried about it but he didn't seem to be. In fact, I imagine it was just a matter of removing last year's decal and putting on the new one. What would there be to worry about? I'm sure you feel like we would've won had we used the decal from last year. How did what work out for them? The decal? Who cares? YOU answer this and be specific with FACTS that you say you're all about. When did Gaddis EVER express that he was worried or concerned about the helmet decal? I've heard him asked twice and provide his answer. I've never heard him ever bring it up himself or seem worried about it. If you've had a private conversation with him where he seemed worried or concerned about the helmet decal, please share that with all of us. I guess Rankin was contemplating a decal change rather than preparing for Maryville.