Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

You're the fool. I heard Gaddis asked about the decal on the helmet on the show a few weeks ago and he didn't seem worried about it to me. What makes you think he's worried about it? The fans were worried about it but he didn't seem to be. In fact, I imagine it was just a matter of removing last year's decal and putting on the new one. What would there be to worry about? I'm sure you feel like we would've won had we used the decal from last year. How did what work out for them? The decal? Who cares? YOU answer this and be specific with FACTS that you say you're all about. When did Gaddis EVER express that he was worried or concerned about the helmet decal? I've heard him asked twice and provide his answer. I've never heard him ever bring it up himself or seem worried about it. If you've had a private conversation with him where he seemed worried or concerned about the helmet decal, please share that with all of us. I guess Rankin was contemplating a decal change rather than preparing for Maryville.

Hey cats? Why do u keep throwing Rankin into this discussion? You've done that a couple times now and it looks like your trying to down play the fact you all got beat by a better team by letting us all know Alcoa lost to the best team in the state. Look, Alcoa is good, but honestly, maryville should win that game 8 out of 10 times just on shear numbers.

All I know is alco would beat any team in our district, including you cats, by multiple scores! Just knock it off on the Rankin thing, it makes you look desperate.

Hey cats? Why do u keep throwing Rankin into this discussion? You've done that a couple times now and it looks like your trying to down play the fact you all got beat by a better team by letting us all know Alcoa lost to the best team in the state. Look, Alcoa is good, but honestly, maryville should win that game 8 out of 10 times just on shear numbers.

All I know is alco would beat any team in our district, including you cats, by multiple scores! Just knock it off on the Rankin thing, it makes you look desperate.

If this thread bothers you then just read your own. My response to Bladerunner's foolishness was sarcastic. Apparently you're too defensive to notice. This fool hates our coach so much that he's trying to make a case that he was too worried about the helmet decal that he didn't focus on fundamentals. Since Alcoa lost, I sarcastically said that Rankin must've been too worried about their helmet decal too. Obviously both statements are ridiculous.

If this thread bothers you then just read your own. My response to Bladerunner's foolishness was sarcastic. Apparently you're too defensive to notice. This fool hates our coach so much that he's trying to make a case that he was too worried about the helmet decal that he didn't focus on fundamentals. Since Alcoa lost, I sarcastically said that Rankin must've been too worried about their helmet decal too. Obviously both statements are ridiculous.

Fair enough.

This fool's team just got waxed by Farragut. Not sure how that relates to hate. But why do you hate Rankin so much? . Go ahead and get the name calling out of your system. That is your only def. is to call people names. You are pitiful.