Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

I didn't see any stats but I think 14 is a good runner and 2 can run and pass.

2 absolutely has the best arm, I hope he gets more accurate, that's why I was wondering about the completion percentage. 14 has the best legs, hands down, agreed. 13, I feel bad for the kid. He has never gotten a real shot. First one out in the game when the center couldn't get a snap off.

2 absolutely has the best arm, I hope he gets more accurate, that's why I was wondering about the completion percentage. 14 has the best legs, hands down, agreed. 13, I feel bad for the kid. He has never gotten a real shot. First one out in the game when the center couldn't get a snap off.

13 played a lot of defense at least.

This type of crap is why people talk about Oak Ridge fans.

Bladerunner, we get it! You are happy Gaddis lost his first game. Take your self satisfaction and go into your shower and enjoy yourself.

Everybody else, lets talk about the game. I would like to see some stats for last night. I think 14 is going to be a great player and Gaddis will work him in. 36......looks like he will have a great year. Runs hard and has good speed. I thought he was our biggest weapon last night.

Shank. I don't care what people say about OR fans. We just lost to Farragut again. What is our record against them in the last 10 years. I have waited long enough for us to get back on track. If losing is ok with you. Then we are just diff. But on another note, I do think that we win our next game though.

13 played a lot of defense at least.

That's true, he might have been OR's leading tackler, only problem......he plays SS. That's not good if you're the defensive coordinator.

Do you think 2 will get some special instruction on clock management...Lol

Shank. I don't care what people say about OR fans. We just lost to Farragut again. What is our record against them in the last 10 years. I have waited long enough for us to get back on track. If losing is ok with you. Then we are just diff. But on another note, I do think that we win our next game though.

I will not engage with you BR.

That's true, he might have been OR's leading tackler, only problem......he plays SS. That's not good if you're the defensive coordinator.

Do you think 2 will get some special instruction on clock management...Lol

Likely. Lol. I thought Gaddis was going to have a heart attack trying to get him to hurry up at the end. Bladerunner probably wishes he had. Lol Edited by catswild