Oak Ridge @ Farragut

Space3

Yep saw it yesterday was just as surprised to see this for a school the size of Farragut.

I would expect them to add several players between now and the next week or two. It makes no sense for such a big school to have such a small team in numbers unless the coach likes it that way.

I would expect them to add several players between now and the next week or two. It makes no sense for such a big school to have such a small team in numbers unless the coach likes it that way.

Webb, CAK, Maryville has taken a lot of players . Maryville has a player #79 went to Farragut and is playing at Maryville he is a very good player and will be a jr. this year being recruited by Vandy and also heard Clemson. No we have lost about 5 coaches in the last 2 to 3 years going to other schools. I really don't see them winning but one game this year.

Last 7 years OR is 1 and 6 against Farragut. I say with the QB #8 back Farragut takes this one and makes it 7 and 1 record....lol

The last 7 years don't mean jack. OR has a new HC, new coordinators, and new systems on both sides of the ball. It will be interesting. I don't see Farragut getting all those yards on the short sideline passes this time around. We will see.

Edited by 82Wildcat68

Farragut is very big up front in the offensive line, they will try to push OR around.  Quarterback does return, same guy from last year, good runner and passer.  They have a definate advantage with the Week Zero game vs DB, although I hear DB is down due to heavy graduation losses from their 12-1 playoff team in 2012.  I thought the game is at Farragut, not Kingsport, where it was last year.  Would like to see a large crowd of Oak Ridge fans journey to Fox Den to get the second Joe Gaddis era off to a good start. Too bad they tore down the Frontier House, and replaced it with a bank!  Miss the burgers and beers there.....I see the game being close, with mistakes making the difference, the old Neyland Maxim holds true here, the team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

I think it will be a close game, very close. Farragut will have big advantage by playing DB in week 0. They will also have a size advantage on both sides of line. They will also be more experienced and they bring back one of the best QB's in the area.

Oak Ridge will be faster, maybe a lot faster. They also have one of the best coaching staffs in the state. My prediction is that Oak Ridge will win by one, just like they did when Gaddis first came to Oak Ridge in 89. GO WILDCATS!!

I think it will be a close game, very close. Farragut will have big advantage by playing DB in week 0. They will also have a size advantage on both sides of line. They will also be more experienced and they bring back one of the best QB's in the area.

Oak Ridge will be faster, maybe a lot faster. They also have one of the best coaching staffs in the state. My prediction is that Oak Ridge will win by one, just like they did when Gaddis first came to Oak Ridge in 89. GO WILDCATS!!

Hope you're right. Gaddis' first year wasn't 89, though. It was 88 :)

Man I miss the Frontier House, park in the back gravel lot, walk in through the kitchen, just like you owned the place. All they would say is come on in and grab a table. What beer you want?

I hope the bluebellies are just big, dumb and slow. But ain't holding my breath on that one.

However I will say

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Hope you're right. Gaddis' first year wasn't 89, though. It was 88 :)

Really, I didn't know that. I also predict that Oak Ridge will have more fans there, lol. Advantage: Oak Ridge. The only problem you might have is that you had better get there the day before or you won't find a seat. I will probably sit on the home stands.........along with a few other thousand Oak Ridge fans.

Edited by ORWildcat1

Really, I didn't know that. I also predict that Oak Ridge will have more fans there, lol. Advantage: Oak Ridge. The only problem you might have is that you had better get there the day before or you won't find a seat. I will probley sit on the home stands.........along with a few other thousand Oak Ridge fans.

True! lol