Chattanooga volleyball

vbinsider44

• 3 weeks later...

Well after watching teams tonight it looks like it will be ooltewah and east Hamilton on Wednesday. Soddy didn't look to good went to 22 25 against mcminn. They are just not a hitting team. The only hitter they have is number 44 and she can jump but after a few minutes watching them you know that all you have to do is block the outside because they rarely set middle and never set right side. It will be interesting to see how they do against east Hamilton tomorrow at 6:30. But I predict it will be east Hamilton and ooltewah on Wednesday !!

Well after watching teams tonight it looks like it will be ooltewah and east Hamilton on Wednesday. Soddy didn't look to good went to 22 25 against mcminn. They are just not a hitting team. The only hitter they have is number 44 and she can jump but after a few minutes watching them you know that all you have to do is block the outside because they rarely set middle and never set right side. It will be interesting to see how they do against east Hamilton tomorrow at 6:30. But I predict it will be east Hamilton and ooltewah on Wednesday !!

and you call east hamilton a hitting team?......one player doesnt make a hitting team and she tips the ball as much as anybody in chattanooga. Soddy beat east hamilton this year and was only team in the district to take ooltewah to 5 sets. i just love how everybody wants to hate on soddy daisy......i dont know who will win tonight but i can promise it will be dogfight

I tried to comment on vballdads comment last night but couldn't get it to work. Yes east Hamilton has a good team an awesome hitter, but Soddy daisy is scrappy and the girls seem to really work good together. Soddy has a lot of good hitters they have 22,13,12,30 and 44. They just need to work on setting everyone and not just outside. But in setters defense to get a good set you have to get a good pass and that is where they are struggling. I think it is anyone's game tonight, which ever team decides to show up and play hard. Should be one of the best games of the season.

Congratulations to the Signal Mountain Lady Eagles on their District 7AA Championship.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/oct/09/signal-beats-lady-irish-for-7-aa-championship/?sportspreps

And, congratulations to junior, Taelor Kellum, on her commitment to the University of Florida.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/oct/09/kellum-commits-to-florida-as-junior/?sportspreps