High School Soccer

AAASOCCER

Well AAA, I've been busy with personal stuff. So the only teams that I've seen so far is....Your beloved McMinn, Grace, Boyd, CCS, Soddy, Hixson, Silverdale, and of couse CAK. Hope to have you a Chattaboogie 10 next week.

Who do you think should be there?? :popcorneater:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only seen Knoxville and Middle TN teams. I think u have your work cut out for you this season trying to make predictions. I anxiously await..! 👠popcorneater:

Well AAA, I've been busy with personal stuff. So the only teams that I've seen so far is....Your beloved McMinn, Grace, Boyd, CCS, Soddy, Hixson, Silverdale, and of couse CAK. Hope to have you a Chattaboogie 10 next week.

GPS looks good again, as does your beloved Soddy Daisy. SD has 7 seniors and yet another Lantner kid reeking havoc in the midfield. North Red Bank is down to fielding a JV team they are so young. Their 2 freshman strikers need some maturity time. Speaking of young, my beloved Irish have exactly 1 senior. I doubt they will miss a beat, though. Just reload, baby, is our motto. Grace may be a sleeper if they can keep grandpa away from water bottle projectiles.

Ohhh again with the grand pa jokes.. I am looking forward to district games this season. I think McMinn is packing a punch as long as the coach takes them down the right path it should be a good season that will get even better next season.

GPS looks good again, as does your beloved Soddy Daisy. SD has 7 seniors and yet another Lantner kid reeking havoc in the midfield. North Red Bank is down to fielding a JV team they are so young. Their 2 freshman strikers need some maturity time. Speaking of young, my beloved Irish have exactly 1 senior. I doubt they will miss a beat, though. Just reload, baby, is our motto. Grace may be a sleeper if they can keep grandpa away from water bottle projectiles.

• 2 weeks later...

I love reading all the chatter on these forums regarding the best Chattanooga area teams but would be very interested in how folks compare these teams to some of the middle Tennessee teams such as, Franklin, Brentwood, Ravenwood, Father Ryan, Harpeth Hall, etc.

We just luv our soccer over here in da east :wub: .............yore mo dan welcome to fire up yore beluved Middle 10 Impactdad22.....I am pretty sure that you can find sumwon over dat way to chatter with you......Hek; sumwon here on this side mite even chatter with you about it too....Booger just sayin :twisted:

Someone from middle Tennessee post one and it won't take long to get a few people voicing their opinions on it. I don't know many teams or I would post one for you

We just luv our soccer over here in da east :wub: .............yore mo dan welcome to fire up yore beluved Middle 10 Impactdad22.....I am pretty sure that you can find sumwon over dat way to chatter with you......Hek; sumwon here on this side mite even chatter with you about it too....Booger just sayin :twisted: