PHargis update

BruinBabe

Nope, the same question came thru my mind for Coacht when Volleyball left the site and so did I after maintenance finished the Middle of July. Evidently a technical glitch but everything I had posted before the glitch, along with all correspondence from posters disappeared and some of last years posts took its place. There seemed to be a lot of views showing up with people looking in. While I could not verify if anyone could see the site, my fears were right. The whole forum left for never, never, land somewhere out in cybervision and the only thing I wound up seeing was CoachT on his facebook site in a hammock taking a snooze. It means now trying to reinvent information and I thank you for asking.. Hope we didn't lose anyone and I thank you for asking. After 9 years on this site, and CT doesn't just do this, without an eye on response of fans, Time is getting shorter. I am closing in to the end of the careers of 3 grandkids. they have enjoyed the game and so have I. But the support of fans and parents across the State have been the best. Times are tough and financing is tougher but the support is still there. Have a great season.

If at sometime, CT decides that the support of the Sport does not fit his time and effort, and it is his site, there are oter venues that are interested. Not with the prestige and influence of this site though. Losing VB shook up a lot of fans. VB is a major womens/girls sport along with soccer and softball and girls basketball. Go to a site of some major VB Tournaments and you could see 2000/2500 fans spending some time there and maybe more. Go to some of the major interdisreict matches and the game is well supported. yes some work has to be done to maximize the attendance and it is being done. The passion is still there. It will always be there in high school athletics but the reason is the passion that Coaches and players present to the public. its a fine product and the State Tournament the first two days is as well attended as any sports. But even the last two days fall off every year. What a Sport!!!

• 1 month later...