Dist. 10 AAA 2013

LEON

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested to see how Northeast looks. They have some big shoes to fill, but there's still some good talent, and their coaching staff truly does a tremendous job.

Henry County should be very good. Clarksville should be solid. Rossview should compete for a playoff spot if they can stay healthy. And I'm curious to see if Wilson is making any strides at Springfield.

How have some of the pre-season scrimmages went for the teams of 10 AAA ?

HC has had two so far. Dominated Milan in the first one and then handled Dickson County fairly easily last night. We'll scrimmage MBA in Nashville this Friday followed by our jamboree next Friday to close out the preseason.

Anyone know how Northeast, CHS, and Springfield are looking?

HC has had two so far. Dominated Milan in the first one and then handled Dickson County fairly easily last night. We'll scrimmage MBA in Nashville this Friday followed by our jamboree next Friday to close out the preseason.

Anyone know how Northeast, CHS, and Springfield are looking?

Hendersonville dominated Springfield on Tuesday , no word on the others.

I like your top 4 teams. I have HC at the top as well, but I think Clarksville and Northeast could be the interchangeable ones at 2 and 3. Clarksville has 14 starters back including 9 on offense, they should be a lot better this year. Northeast won their scrimmage with Mt. Juliet, but I don't know the details. It sounds like MJ was shuffling a lot throughout, so idk how much weight to put in that.

Hard for me to make a prediction on any of the other teams, because I've heard little to nothing about any of them. All I know is Kenwood graduated some really good players (most notably from their backfield) and they have a new head coach.

Edited by MSURacer