Knoxville Area Teams

CoachT

Reality check. Season starts next week. This is what you will see.

CAK should not lose a GAME in Knoxville. 6 foot 6 is the biggest player to ever play in East Tenn.

Farragut will go undefeated in District. Too many club players. Coach doesn't impress me but the team is solid.

Webb, alot of club players, could win a state title.

OakRidge, best coach in Knoxville. If she had CAKs team they would be working on a three peat of titles. She finally has HER players playing, will go undefeated in district 3.

Bearden, great setter, weak hitters. Setter is maybe the best player Bearden has ever produced.

Catholic, will be strong.

That's it. Nobody else is in the conversation.

Karns has the best player in Knoxville with Seviers but watch how the coach uses or misuses her. If they would get her the ball then they might finish second.

Hardin Valley, yeah right. Best players left.

Anderson County. Will finish fifth or worse in district. Past two years have been a fluke. Refs give them ever call.

Best team CAK

Best player Seviers

Best coach Foster

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ORCAT.....Whatever you are on I want some of it!!! You are clearly a soccer person because you can't be a volleyball guru. You have NO CLUE of what you are talking about. It is clear that you are on this board to stir the "you no what"..Please go troll on the soccer or wrestling board. May be they will agrre with your thoughts. Thanks for playing!!!

I am no guru, just heavily involved in a sport I played, my sister played, and I love!

Although I do like soccer! Go Soccer Cats!

Why the attacks? Other than me believing Oak Ridge will win the district, they will, everybody else has the same views I do.

You must be a dog person!

I dont think Oak Ridge will be as good as they were last year.  They really dont have anyone.  Coach Foster is a good coach, but you have to have players too.  You need both.  Other schools have talent with no coach and some have good motivating coaches with no talented players.

One thing is for sure, we will soon know who are the best teams in the Knoxville area!

I cant wait until you watch your wonderful player at CAK play this season.  Things will be different.

I agree that OR doesn't have the talent level of a CAK or Farragut, but they are not in District 3. We don't have a single great player like Karns or Clinton, but we have a solid TEAM, and the best coach in the district. Who can beat us in District 3?

Karns and Clinton have Seviers and Muncey but their coach doesn't know how to use them, AC has inferior coaching and talent. The refs carried them last year, they won't take a game from us.

Seriously, who in district three can beat us?

Orcat,  just learned that the 6'6" girl at CAK committed to The University of Central Florida to play Volleyball.  Congrats to her and her family.  I hope that OR and AC have a chance to play several times so the dispute can be settled. Not sure if CAK will meet either team this season but would love to see them play.