Knoxville Area Teams

CoachT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Blue,  true about Farragut.  They have some strong outsides and a good libero as well.  Keeping it around 120 degrees in that gym helps to.   Still think we could have beat them.  From now on,  no big Subway sandwiches befor big games.  Would love to have a shot at them again though.  thThe Warriors had a good night against HV and Bearden last night.

Way too hard on the Farragut coach. She and the Webb coach are the two best coaches in East Tenn. Both Webb and Farragut are well coached, and filled with great players who hustle all of the time.

CAK has more height and experience yet both Webb and Farragut beat them. That was coaching. Don't be haters. CAK and Bearden make excuses, Webb and Farragut don't.

I agree on the Karns coach. She makes everything about her. If they win she takes the credit. If they lose she blames the girls. Time for a change.

Orcat, you are crazy. Oak Ridge is not in the top twenty. They won't get out of Districts.

Farragut and Webb will both make the state tournament. I wouldn't be surprised if Catholic beats CAK.

The Oak Ridge vs Karns was answered tonight with the wins by Karns. I saw no stand outs on the OR team except for some solid servers. After 5 games of the worse officiating I've seen in all my year of volleyball Karns was able to beat OR, the refs, and the OR line judge that was obviously biased. Karns has 3 big hitters. Wright, Severs, and Grimm. This game should have never went to 5. OR was outclassed and outcoached. I think this team will take district with Wright and Severs leading the way.

TT, aka Coach of Karns, couldn't disagree more. I have always said that the District would be won by either Karns or OR. Unfair criticism about the line judge. I saw two evenly matched teams fight hard. I saw no real coaching by your coach, but since Karns won I'm sure she will take credit for it.

See you again in the District Finals!

Also, Karns has one big time player, Seviers. The other two are ok, but not in her class.

No standouts for OR! You must have been watching a different game.