8-AA 2013-14

dctiger

Upperman and Smith County played at Watertown yesterday. Both played Pickett County. Upperman beat PC in a close game, and Smith lost to Pickett in 2 OT after Smith led the entire second half and missed several foul shots and Pickett hit a halfcourt shot to force OT. I think Upperman is missing a couple of footballplayers and SC is missing 5 including a couple of starters. 8AA may be more even than people are expecting. 

DeKalb played some bigger schools yesterday and, while still getting beat by around 12-15 points, they looked much improved. Especially to be playing without two starters (and by extension NO subs other than freshmen and one sophomore.) I think they could be in a position to pull some upsets when the district tourney rolls around.

DeKalb played some bigger schools yesterday and, while still getting beat by around 12-15 points, they looked much improved. Especially to be playing without two starters (and by extension NO subs other than freshmen and one sophomore.) I think they could be in a position to pull some upsets when the district tourney rolls around.

What teams did DC play against?

Who all wasn't playing? Jennings and Milan I assume are two. Who are the two starters? Glad to hear this.

Jennings and Patterson were starting this summer. Milan and Munoz are two subs we were lacking.

What teams did DC play against?

Station Camp, Wilson Central (though they didn't have two starters, including star player Jacob Williams), and Lebanon. Lebanon was by far our worst game, but the guys were exhausted by then.

Jennings and Patterson were starting this summer. Milan and Munoz are two subs we were lacking.

Station Camp, Wilson Central (though they didn't have two starters, including star player Jacob Williams), and Lebanon. Lebanon was by far our worst game, but the guys were exhausted by then.

I remember when SC had John Jenkins. Came to DC one night for a HOF game and put a whooping on us.