lexington and milan ?

xxshowmexx37

Lexington is talented but also very young. This game won't make or break the season as far as records go, but I think it have a positive impact , win or lose, on the young freshman players that play tonight. They'll be a long, long, way from middle school ball when they hit the field tonight, time to grow up early.

I'm pulling for Lexington..wouldn't surprise me if the score was 17-14 either way....a blowout by either is hard to see also.

Should be a great game. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys..... season starts in less than 2hrs!!!  Doesn't matter what Milan did last year, the year before that or any other year.  Your season starts tonight.  Some are counting you out before the season even starts.  When you put on that jersey tonight, realize you got to make your own way.  Strap it up tight..... go out there and bust some heads!!!  Prove all the haters wrong....starting tonight at Johnny Hale!!!!!

21-14 lexington. That was a good game on both sides enjoyed watching it. Good luck Milan the rest of the season.

Yeah... you guys looked sharp.  Congratulations on the win.  On the bright side for Milan.... if there is one after a loss..... we definitely have a lot of potential.  Once everyone gets healthy and we have the 5 starters back that we were missing, I think this team will do some damage.  Congratulations again Lexington on a good win. 

Yeah... you guys looked sharp.  Congratulations on the win.  On the bright side for Milan.... if there is one after a loss..... we definitely have a lot of potential.  Once everyone gets healthy and we have the 5 starters back that we were missing, I think this team will do some damage.  Congratulations again Lexington on a good win. 

Milan looked sharp as well very big on combination run/pass game and very accurate on both. Lexington same as Milan run/pass game accurate both offensive games dead on. #33 Milan Bst wishes to you buddy, May the class act of the big purple machine continue to use you as the talented player you was with the big red nation. Very Good game of Sportmanship and Class by both west tenn power programs.