AA contenders

knightsfan

As deep as they are the only player that they absolutely couldn't lose is the big girl. Even if that happened no one in east tenn will challenge. I am not that familiar with middle tenn. are Page and Goodpasture good this year.

If they lose the big girl a strong team would have a chance.

lol goodpasture moved down to A, I would be a somewhat good person for middle TN and page has been decreasing since like 2 years ago. CAK should be better than page and I would say watch out maybe for Hume-Fogg, they had a good chance at beating page last year and probably should have and beat them in 2 straight sets yesterday along with ooltewah, and BGA, granted it is still early in the season. they would have been here past 2 years if not for when Page was really good and goodpasture who was in their region. also maybe look for CPA who is usually right there with Hume-Fogg, but is in Page's region this year.

CAK should be glad Goodpasture dropped to A. They have basically everyone back with 7 seniors from a team that blasted them last year. To say you could play with AAA teams is laughable. Brentwood beat Goodpasture last year. So did Ravenwood and Centennial. Matter of fact those three AAA teams FROM THE SAME DISTRICT, were the only losses on Goodpasture's record. There were surely no losses to CAK.

Hume Fogg is better than you think. They are also pretty big. CPA is decent. Page is hot/cold. Never sure what you are going to face with them.

Correct me if   I am wrong but didn't Sullivan South Drop to AA. If i remember last year they were pretty tough in AAA.  I do think they graduated a bunch of seiniors but i thought they were very well coached last year and you would think some of that soaked in to the underlassmen.  not sure how good they are projected to be this year.