• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
knightsfan

AA contenders

Sullivan south beat Sullivan east for district one title 3 - 1 in a match that was completely overshadowed by the death of a south student in a car accident on the way to school this morning. Please pray for this young mans family and his friends at school.

You are right on with this post.  South's outside hitter can put the ball down probably as well as anyone in the state but they do not have the size in the middle they have had for past 4 or 5 seasons.   This could be a problem against the strong hitting teams.  However, these girls play very hard, expect to win and have a lot of experience so I would not count them out. 

which outside hitter is this?

lol I think it will be a good match. I wish them best of luck!, I personally think it is between Hume-fogg, Sullivan South, and CAK (no offense to others, I am basing that off of who they have all played.)

CAK has too much size and too many club players. No offense, but if they drop a game it will be a surprise. Will have to wait and see if coach still hangs on to playing the big girl right side. Don't be surprised to see her in the middle where she can be involved more on offense and defense.

Good luck to all. Sorry to hear about the accident. That is hard. Thoughts with the family.

Calling it now...

CAK will not win the state championship.  #5 will play where she best helps the team, at right side.

Sullivan South wins the state championship unless a team can shutdown #9, if a team blocks her, she shuts down and they don't win.

Also, ORCAT, you're nuts.