Dobyns-Bennett vs. East Hamilton

It will be tight..... Kingsport DB admin tells us to expect 1500 to 2000, Signal and Ooltewah brought more last year..... This issue is not parking it's getting off the interstate and driving that 8 mile 2 lane road that is what sucks. Everyone coming down should know if game starts at 7:30 don't expect to get there @ 7:15 and expect to see the kick off. As for who wins both teams are off from last year..... Another close game. Get back when I see some film.

If you reach the Tennessee-Georgia Line, you've gone too far.

I think EH could have a special year. Glad to see them play DB ..a team with great tradition

If and only if we don't turn the ball over and not put our defense in bad situations, we will be okay. We got to get first downs and move the ball consistently. We have to control the clock also.We have to not miss tackles and make them earn everything they get. We have to play smart and the rest of it will take care of itself. All we have to do...

Edited by tennesseestud2013

I am looking forward to seeing how this one turns out, kudos to DB and EH for scheduling a challenging opponent, especially to DB for making the 4 hr trip to Chattanooga.

Yes! Kingsport DB, is a great school, with great tradition it is an honor to play them. This will be a good game and be close. East Ham is a quilaity team, playing a good schedule...... Some folks have been spoiled from last year, we have moved up, play a tough non district schedule. This years team is larger, and has more speed. But remember last years team a lot of those Sr's had been starters for 3 years. The RB, was very special, and we had 3 guys up front 2 that were 1st team all State, and the other 1 was 2nd team, so this years team has some development to do. The big win over Signal last year was hugh but that was a very young team at Signal last year, they had a SEC QB, and thet struuggled........ Sorry to my friends in 6AA, but there are no Tyner, Brainerd, Howard, Hixson, East Ridge, Central, and Red Bank's on our schedule this year, teams we were flat out bigger, faster and had way more depth. It is a whole new game this year.

24, to 17 game not too sure who wins it.

Edited by chattacane

Yes! Kingsport DB, is a great school, with great tradition it is an honor to play them. This will be a good game and be close. East Ham is a quilaity team, playing a good schedule...... Some folks have been spoiled from last year, we have moved up, play a tough non district schedule. This years team is larger, and has more speed. But remember last years team a lot of those Sr's had been starters for 3 years. The RB, was very special, and we had 3 guys up front 2 that were 1st team all State, and the other 1 was 2nd team, so this years team has some development to do. The big win over Signal last year was hugh but that was a very young team at Signal last year, they had a SEC QB, and thet struuggled........ Sorry to my friends in 6AA, but there are no Tyner, Brainerd, Howard, Hixson, East Ridge, Central, and Red Bank's on our schedule this year, teams we were flat out bigger, faster and had way more depth. It is a whole new game this year.

I concur....

24, to 17 game not too sure who wins it.