Beech-Henry County

mondo44

And with HC's easy schedule, I expect that to continue. Doubtful that you all will face a real defense until the playoffs. Congrats, and I hope to see the Patriots continue a great run. I was just not blown away by this years team - I'm probably just very partial to the HC team from 2 years ago. In my mind, that's what a dominant 5A team looks like.

To some extent i am inclined to agree with you about this team not being as" dominant " as the one 2 years ago, but there aren't many high school teams that substitute there whole off. and def. lines and not miss a beat. I don't think the team from 2 yrs. ago did that. This will wear the opponent down all the time.This team may not be as outstanding as the one 2 yrs. ago ,but they are not far from it. In my opinion this team definitely has more assets to use than the one from 2 yrs. ago.

The slow and weak comments by HC poster are just sarcastic remarks responding to other posters that have not seen HC . This team is very good. NO super stars, but a TEAM. HC has had injuries this year, the TEAM still wins. To many tears from VOL74.  Compared to Beech, HC 41 Beech 20, If HC is not outstanding then Beech is what?

How about the HC kicker. That kid is a weapon and was on his game last night.

Hit the two 40+ yd field goals against MBA, hit the two long ones last night, and has put most of his kickoffs into the end zone. You are right, kid is a beast and a great weapon to have. His leg could easily win us a game or two this year.

That is pretty cool...especially since it was on the road against a defending state champ. Just curious but how did you find that out? I've checked the hsfb database and can't find much of anything from before '75ish.

I actually first heard it from a reliable source who also happens to be a history buff. And with me being a stat guy, I naturally got curious after he told me and looked it up for myself. I didn't use the historical scores feature because it doesn't show all of our games..Instead I looked at the historical coaching records (which are complete for HC), and he was right. It is HC's 300th win.

Would hold your smell / Beech is a 4 or 5 win team now minus JH

Interested to see how the season plays out for Beech. One thing I enjoy about football is how a team's dynamics change during the season and how the team reacts in a very short season.

Go Pats, I'm looking forward to catching a game there later.

Well done HC but we need to not put the ball on the ground as much next game. 10 aaa doesn't have much except for HC this year same old weak clarksville teams. The start of the season the Tennessean had Northeast ranked #5 in the middle Tennessee they need to wake up in Nashville. With the win over Beech HC should move to Number 1 in the state I hope.   ALL I CAN SAY IS ROLL RED ROLL