Beech-Henry County

mondo44

At least there is not a lot of overselling Liberty like last year. Henry County people are more down to earth. I think they have a chance if the Patriots can play a ball control smash mouth type game. If not, expect Beech to score often. Best runningback field I have seen in some time. They will be hard to stop but not impossible to beat.

At least there is not a lot of overselling Liberty like last year. Henry County people are more down to earth. I think they have a chance if the Patriots can play a ball control smash mouth type game. If not, expect Beech to score often. Best runningback field I have seen in some time. They will be hard to stop but not impossible to beat.

Gwave - this is spot on in my opinion. We should have our chances, and I like them. But, we cannot expect to stop them outright or shut them down. It is going to be hard, and if we come to play with the right mindset and gameplan then good things will happen. I do personally believe that our Defense (when playing as they did in 2nd half vs. Liberty) is better than SC's defense. But its hard to compare the two without seeing them play each other. Nonetheless, I am very excited about this one. Going to be a great game!

Then I'd say they either don't want to or they can't.

Does anyone besides me know what a doppelganger is ( I looked it up)?? A spook,, ghost or spirit of a person that haunts oneself. Just trying to figure how that plays into your personna on these threads.Does anyone else have any ideas or opinions?

(

I saw an HC man in cookeville in 2011 that told me then that 2013 would once again be the year that the patriots would make another run. I've got to believe in my friend's intuition and say that run begins this Friday when HC storms into sumner county and comes out with a victory!

Shootout:

HC 49

Beech 35    

I saw an HC man in cookeville in 2011 that told me then that 2013 would once again be the year that the patriots would make another run. I've got to believe in my friend's intuition and say that run begins this Friday when HC storms into sumner county and comes out with a victory!

Shootout:

HC 49

Beech 35    

I like your thinking! But like someone else said earlier - no matter what the outcome this is likely just round one for these two teams this year.

Olddevil - a doppleganger is a shapeshifter, changes to look like whatever he/she wants to look like at will. There's how the personna plays into it...

yea...liberty only made the semis last year...

Does anyone besides me know what a doppelganger is ( I looked it up)?? A spook,, ghost or spirit of a person that haunts oneself. Just trying to figure how that plays into your personna on these threads.Does anyone else have any ideas or opinions?

(

Maybe just a troll. Or maybe it's that woman from Dickson County that got so worked up last year!

Going back to work today a little past 1 pm and heard Jonathan Hutton on 104.5 the zone say that Hurd reinjured the shoulder in the first half on Sunday and to quote him "would be out for awhile". Have not seen or heard anything since on any media outlet so obviously this was a hoax. Any comments from Buc fans. Hopefully not true as he is such a phenomenal talent.

From a poster Vol74 on VN: jalen hurd... Shoulder is injured. Not that bad, but enough to question the stability of the area and if he will continue this year since Jalen likes to hit pretty dang hard. They are going to the doctor tomorrow, and I have been told they plan on giving a full report to everyone.

IMO I think he addresses it now and worries about being 100% for Spring ball at UT.