Beech-Henry County

mondo44

Wow, the kids from Henry Co were wanting that challenge after the torching he gave us last year. Henry Co wishes Jalen Hurd a speedy recovery and a great career at UT.

This injury affects Beech in even a bigger way on defense, in my opinion.  Beech will still score a bunch of points, but now that threat on defense is gone, and some teams may score 50.

Beech will miss JH on D. Carter is good; don't think because JH is out that it is an easy win. Beech is good

There is no doubt about it, JH was and still is an incredible leader and RB. However, you are correct that this will not be anything close to an easy win. But on the flip side, it is not an easy win for Beech with a much improved HC team over last year. Carter is more than capable, but is HC's Defense ready for the task? We'll see in a little over 24 hours...

Go Big RED!!!

Edited by Drewcephus

Capable yes Carter is , question to be seen is can he carry the team on his shoulders like JH did last year?

Carter and Vanzant are more then capable between the 2 of them for 200-300 a game easily

But it helps knowing on a 3rd and 10 then don't have that option of giving the ball to JH so he can rip off 15 to move the chains - to me will be can the beech Qb make his passes?

As for the game , HC better be ready for the first 15 I can assure that BHS will come out with a big chip on its shoulder & something to prove being Hurdless